Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? (2395 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
while discussing with a friend of mine in university, he said as a zoology student, one has to read aggressively because "zoology is one of the 4 hardest course in uni".
Pls, I will love people who are studying zoology or have studied it or have an idea about it to please comment.
Thanks ~~gorgeousolasco~~
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by QSheba: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
There is no course that is easy
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by mytime24(f): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mayb wil shld ask mr presido, I heard dats d course he study grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by chidexSmokey(f): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
If you dnt like things abt animals,you will not enjoy the course like you ought to.I did Zoology in my first n second yrs as a borrowed course n believe me,it is an interesting course.
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
mytime24:
Mayb wil shld ask mr presido, I heard dats d course he study grin grin
pls do
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
chidexSmokey:
If you dnt like things abt animals,you will not enjoy the course like you ought to.I did Zoology in my first n second yrs as a borrowed course n believe me,it is an interesting course.
Really? I don't really lyk animals. I can't even hold a chicken. I pray it's an interesting course
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its kind of difficult but that's just because u basically have to cram your way through. Its not the kind of course where u can explain in Ur own words, u have to get everything right even to the last letter of each word ( if u miss just a letter in a word u automatically get zero for it not matter the score designated to that question) but its interesting tho.

Which school offered you the admission?

1 Like

Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by chidexSmokey(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
You will pull thru.just have a positive mindset,go for lectures,n read your books.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
chidexSmokey:
You will pull thru.just have a positive mindset,go for lectures,n read your books.All the best.
Tnks

2 Likes

Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by SayyediAliyu: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wat abt biological science??
That's the combination of zoology and botany.
How do you see that one
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
SayyediAliyu:
Wat abt biological science??
That's the combination of zoology and botany.
How do you see that one
Biological sciences? Is dere any course lyk dat
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by spanzed(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Wait let me ask GEJ
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by SayyediAliyu: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Gorgeousolasco:

Biological sciences? Is dere any course lyk dat
yes there is.
Its wide course, which you'll be allowed to choose between zoology, botany or pure biology at your 300l
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Dexema(m): 5:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Its kind of difficult but that's just because u basically have to cram your way through. Its not the kind of course where u can explain in Ur own words, u have to get everything right even to the last letter of each word ( if u miss just a letter in a word u automatically get zero for it not matter the score designated to that question) but its interesting tho.

Which school offered you the admission?
why do I feel you are either an OAU or UI alumnus? True assertion though.
Re: Is Zoology One Of The Four Hardest Course In University? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Really? I don't really lyk animals. I can't even hold a chicken. I pray it's an interesting course

(1) (Reply)

19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter / Another Chance To Prove Your Intelligence / Learn How To Speak Igbo Language In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.