Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault! (1549 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault! by Gorgeous58(f): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
I saw a video of people (guys) at Shoprite, Polo park, Enugu, Enugu state undressing a lady. Reason being that she stole a blackberry phone. This incident happened sometime last year. As I watched the video, I became very upset. Why is it that people find any excuse to UnCloth a lady. If she stole a phone, what purpose does undressing her serve?

Some incapacitated men find it proper to UnCloth a woman! Quoting how she deserved it and stuff like that!

On another matter, Then there are men that hisses, complain and sigh any time they see a woman they feel is improperly dressed. Some men have even gone as far as undressing a woman in public just to embarrass her in the guise of her dressing improperly!

Every woman has a right to dress to comfortability! Every woman has a choice to dress to confidency! There is nothing that makes me sick like 'amebo' men trying to teach us women how to dress! Why does it bother you what am wearing if you aint filling my closet? Why does it bother you what another woman is wearing when you have a girlfriend/wife at home that you can't manage?

It's disgusting that I come across people supporting assault! NO MAN HAS ANY RIGHT TO UnCloth A WOMAN no matter what she's putting on! Or whatever crime she may or may not have committed! None at all! Its assault to touch a woman without her permission let alone undressing her nude! You talk of wanting women to dress well and publicly UnCloth them exposing their nudity and showing your desire to have them!

Am I saying women should walk half naked? NO! What am saying is that two wrongs will never make a right! Its disrespectful to strip any woman! Can our men learn on how to pass on a request! I see so many men walk around with trousers half worn! Am yet to see women gang up and strip them nude! You may feel that lady deserves to dress better, approach her and talk to her!

Shame on any woman supporting that wicked act!

'Amebo' men, you know you can do better than that!

1 Like

Re: Men; Undressing Women In Public Is Assault! by drealtruth(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
It is extremely bad for a Man to strip a woman naked for improper dressing, theft or any other reason.

(1) (Reply)

IF Nairaland Introduce A Block Button, "Name 5 Nairalanders That U Will Block. / Happy Birthday To All My NL Birthday Mate (23rd Of April) / National ID Card/ BVN Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.