Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY (2674 Views)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. / does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
I deleted a file from my tablet and it stopped my network completely.. Its d dialer icon I took out through mobile uncle cos it stopped dialing numbers..and I didn't know it would affect the tablet.. I don't want trial and error..jxt assure me u can..its a bassoon p2000..kindly holla,currently in Benin.. Thanks
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Samtobh(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
do you know anyone who also uses your type of phone?
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Samtobh(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
is this the phone?

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
I deleted a file from my tablet and it stopped my network completely.. Its d dialer icon I took out through mobile uncle cos it stopped dialing numbers..and I didn't know it would affect the tablet.. I don't want trial and error..jxt assure me u can..its a bassoon p2000..kindly holla,currently in Benin.. Thanks

Try downloading another dialer and set as ur default........... Here is a link for one http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/97668784/file.html

1 Like

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
TDonald:

I wish I culd bro,but d netwrk totally disappeared immediately dat happened..up till nw,no netwrk

Try downloading another dialer and set as ur default........... Here is a link for one http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/97668784/file.html
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Samtobh:
is this the phone?
Exactly bro but mine is black
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
TDonald:

jxt downloaded dis on a bb and transferred vis mem card to d tab but its a Zip file and won't install..showing ' the file format is not supported'..any more help Sir?
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Samtobh:
do you know anyone who also uses your type of phone?
no bro,I dnt..av gone tru d internet sef in askn,none
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
jxt downloaded dis on a bb and transferred vis mem card to d tab but its a Zip file and won't install..showing ' the file format is not supported'..any more help Sir?

Its a Zip file because its compressed, unzip on a computer & transfer to the phone via usb or better still, download directly with wifi, that's if the wifi network still works
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirman:

Its a Zip file because its compressed, unzip on a computer & transfer to the phone via usb or better still, download directly with wifi, that's if the wifi network still works
ok Sir..ashamed to post dis buh am actually new to all dis..kindly give me directions or a short lecture on hw to do dis cos d internet won't help..PLEASE!
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
ok Sir..ashamed to post dis buh am actually new to all dis..kindly give me directions or a short lecture on hw to do dis cos d internet won't help..PLEASE!

To be on the safe side, get someone with a knowledge of all these to do it for you. You wouldn't want to delete more important files unknowingly
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirman:

To be on the safe side, get someone with a knowledge of all these to do it for you. You wouldn't want to delete more important files unknowingly
ok bro,Bless You! smiley
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:

Use android xplorer..... It helps extracts zip files

1 Like

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
TDonald:

Use android xplorer..... It helps extracts zip files
where can I download dis pls ?
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
where can I download dis pls ?

Playstore

1 Like

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
TDonald:

Playstore
no nwtwrk at all..my play store won't work..is there anyoda way I can get it so I can transfer it via men card to my tab
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
download the apk file thru Google install it....den root your phone and use "root explorer" to move the file from data/app to system/app folder in your fone memory.....or simply download the zip file and flash/install it using recovery mode
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
no nwtwrk at all..my play store won't work..is there anyoda way I can get it so I can transfer it via men card to my tab
with another phone, Search for (Root explorer.apk download) using Google.
Download the root explorer from the results u see on Google.

To unzip the .ZIP file.

Input the memory card u use in downloading the explorer into ur android phone.... Or better still transfer it with Bluetooth to ur android phone.

Search and install it on your android.
Launch the root explorer.
Search the .Zip file u want to unzip.
Click on it and extract the dialer.
Go to the folder where u extract it to, and install the new dialer.
That should help.

You can also quick search ( Dialer.apk download) Download it if links for downloading are provided in the search. Install it .

1 Like

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Peppul: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
if u cn cum to ekpoma i can help out
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Peppul: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
dis my line 07038180248
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by tdayof(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirman:

try using easy unrar lite
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by reaky(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why not restore back to factory settings
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Sorry I dunno of any oda way

2 Likes

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 02, 2014
TDonald:

Sorry I dunno of any oda way
OK Sir..thanks a lot..u did well
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 02, 2014
reaky:
Why not restore back to factory settings
that didn't work..done it several times bro
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Peppul:
if u cn cum to ekpoma i can help out
would call I in d morning pls..thanks
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 02, 2014
post=27649592:
with another phone, Search for (Root explorer.apk download) using Google.
Download the root explorer from the results u see on Google.

To unzip the .ZIP file.

Input the memory card u use in downloading the explorer into ur android phone.... Or better still transfer it with Bluetooth to ur android phone.

Search and install it on your android.
Launch the root explorer.
Search the .Zip file u want to unzip.
Click on it and extract the dialer.
Go to the folder where u extract it to, and install the new dialer.
That should help.

You can also quick search ( Dialer.apk download) Download it if links for downloading are provided in the search. Install it .
thanks a lot bro,this was almost helpful..
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Did d extraction and installed dailer but won't work..seems it doesn't carry the required files for the phone..I found another dailer,a Google dailer..I tried extractn,it gt sm files in it but won't install any files..any advice pls??
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Did d extraction and installed dailer but won't work..seems it doesn't carry the required files for the phone..I found another dailer,a Google dailer..I tried extractn,it gt sm files in it but won't install any files..any advice pls??

Is ur tab rooted?

1 Like

Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2014
TDonald:

Is ur tab rooted?
no sir..pls HW do I root ? Its an MTK device..wat app won't need ntwrk or laptop to root pls? ..I installed it on a rooted phone and it installed..maybe I shuld root d tab..
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
MAY GOD DIRECT YOU GUYS ON WAT TO TELL ME SO I CAN FEEL BETTER 1CE AGAIN..I STILL NEED HELP PALS
Re: Any1 Who Can Fix This..willing To PAY by TDonald: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
no sir..pls HW do I root ? Its an MTK device..wat app won't need ntwrk or laptop to root pls? ..I installed it on a rooted phone and it installed..maybe I shuld root d tab..
There is no root application that would give u a perfect root without using a laptop..... Although u can try framaroot(doesn't require pc).... Then use root checker to check if it rooted successfully

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Phones Region Locking, EXPLAINED! / Etisalat Network : Can Recieve But Can't Make Calls / New Tecno Spark 6 Air Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.