Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? (44374 Views)

Does Any1 Kwn How To Get 2go Password Back? / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Zain Internet Setting On Phones For Normal Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2005
i already know where to get ring tones ;Dfor free which is www.polyphonicringtonez.com but cant seem to find any for mp3 track downloads, please HELP embarassed!!!
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by hotangel2(f): 3:42am On Oct 14, 2005
There's MP3 on there. It's amongst the new features.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2005
oh. thanx!!! kiss
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2005
u r welcome. smiley wink
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2005
Yeah you want an MP3 on your mobile phone? Piece of cake.
[/b]www.mp3shits.com
[b]
[b][/b]From there you will be linked to various of website where you can download mp3's but you will have to download first to you machine (desktop computer) then transfer it to your phone thru a data cable.
But you can also download direct to your phone if your phone is internet enabled. Just upload the file on www.mobstorage.com and download if into your phone thru the codes given from www.mobstorage.com from wap.mobstorage.com
I hardly use mp3shits.com this days..... try out www.musicmp3.ru....... it the bomb. Enjoy
HOLLA wink
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2005
hey pmond!!!! thanx alot grin. you really do know your music well. lol. and do you know any good FREE downloading websites that are good apart from limewire, kazaa, and bearshare...pls reply soon
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by hotangel2(f): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2005
You use Limewire?
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2005
yea. u?
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by hotangel2(f): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2005
yep.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by mamba(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2005
try imesh
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by mamba(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2005
if you need search engines for mp3, use 12mp3.com or ringspy.com for ringtones
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by twinstaiye(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2005
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by mamba(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2005
all you guys looking for free mp3 & using kazaa/limewire, go & buy the original CD, una wan ruin artists career?
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2005
thanx 4 all the replies. i'll chek 'em out grin.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2005
and to you mamba, even if we buy the cds, its not like they are the original. so...i(or we huever is with me)dont think it makes any difference. or du u spend more than 2k on a cd u cu get 4 200bx? i dont think so. mayb i'll buy 1 or 2 but not all. (dont you think they get enuf moni?) even with the piracy nd downloadin. lol. not encouragin any1 to do it sha!
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2005
;DI maybe bring it to your notice that mp3 takes a whole lot of space on your phone, but you dont have to worry if you have a memory card fitted.
But here is the good news if your phone dont support a memory card but mp3's.
You can convert your mp3's into mp4 format..... converting a mp3 file of 5mb to mp4 will make the file as small as a magabyte, and the sound will still be as dood as the original one.
I would advice you get the tracks from your Cd and convert it to mp4 (oog) from there, with that u get a better sound. It works well on my SE K700i, which have no memory card but 41mb space........ thats anof space to convert your phone into a machine.
Mp4 is not just a video file, it is both audio and video..... dont get that twisted.
If you are hoping to ask me where to get the software to convert mp3 to mp4 (oog), dont border doing that just google it. But I uses db power amp. You can hook that up at www.dbpoweramp.com
Enjoy!

Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2005
tymah nairaland dont support mp3 files extention i would have post some knew joints here.... most I downloaded from musicmp3.ru and the older onces from mp3shits.com........ If you want this mp3s, PM me and holl where to send it to... aiight?

Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2005
thanx pmond. wink. i use k700 too
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by mingiix: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2005
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by beyonce1.

View the reply at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7259.128.html#bot

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=notify;topic=7259.0

Regards,
The Nairaland Forum Team.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2005
I found a better way to get my mp3's... I simply rip it from my cd's and dvd's with microsoft windows media player 10. You can only find window media player 9 on the mcrosoft website as at the time i am posting this (the bad thing is that u have to have the original copy of ur windows to download) Lucky for me I have a newer version which is not offically out yet, it come with my new comp...now am blushing grin.... but i think you can rip too with WMP 7,8,9 too...
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by tymah: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2005
lol!! i also have the wmp 10 and i got it from the net! r u sure its not out there?
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by sperocloud: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2007
hi peter its the name. in other for u to get free track down load first i need 2 kn wthe brand of ur phone be4 i could refere u to some sites.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by sperocloud: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2007
may be this could help try www. mp3resource.wen.ru
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by abohrandy: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2007
just visited musicmp3.ru n it seems to give out just a few seconds of music

why not try out mp3000.net n hit me back.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by pin4eva(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2007
y download from net?

just get an imtoo converter and convert to any file formate. You can download the trial version at www.imtoo.com but PM me to send you the registration code for the converter.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by sperocloud: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
have u checked www.waptrick.com
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by nazzyon(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
better if u load ur music directly from disc downloading music with gprs is a waist of time
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by samanthaZA(f): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2008
Hi there, there is a really good site , http://www.mywaves.com - it is completely free and you can download not only full MP3 for your mobile, but full music video downloads too! I use it all the time for the music vids, I got Usher, Chris Brown, 50cent, T-Pain and my favorite Ne-yo, all there latest stuff and after downloading to my phone, I transfer to my pc and put it on DVD! Check it out, hope you like it, let me know okay
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by ezeh702: 5:21pm On May 24, 2008
go to mywaves.com. its quite helpful.
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Dujardin(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2008
waptrick.com
wab.ru
try those sites they are amazing
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by ceejay80s(m): 3:51am On Jun 07, 2008
Re: does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? by Donseaun(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2008
Bt y?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 / Download Free Polyphonic Ringtones To Your Phone / Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.