Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Konga Pay On Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Pay On Delivery (1268 Views)

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. / What Is Your Experience With Konga Pay Back Later Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Pay On Delivery by bimbor(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello everyone,
Is it possible to order an item on Konga with Pay on Delivery option and let's assume you changed your mind about the item, can you reject it when they deliver it? Or is it a must that you must pay for it?

Please I need inputs in case anybody has had such experience
Re: Konga Pay On Delivery by Ybaby: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Call their customer service and cancel your order now.

Stop ordering if you have no money plssss undecided

1 Like

Re: Konga Pay On Delivery by viczing(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
bimbor:
Hello everyone,
Is it possible to order an item on Konga with Pay on Delivery option and let's assume you changed your mind about the item, can you reject it when they deliver it? Or is it a must that you must pay for it?

Please I need inputs in case anybody has had such experience

yes is very possible.... they will take it back just tell them you don't want it again when they call you
Re: Konga Pay On Delivery by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
viczing:

yes is very possible.... they will take it back just tell them you don't want it again when they call you

Yea, true.

I ordered for an item I urgently needed on wednesday. They never called to confirm the order. I got tired of waiting and had to buy it elsewhere on Friday.

The delivery dude called today asking if he could go ahead with the delivery. I angrily told him I was no longer interested.

(1) (Reply)

Borrow Me 50k And I Will Give U 100k In 3months / Share Your Online Money Making Experience / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.