Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts (1266 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / How Much Do You Know About This Business.? Your Advice, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by dake40(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm in my 3rd year in the University..and I'v been
able to accumulate 300 thousand Naira all through..

I'v always wanted to own a land, but come to think
of it, there is few or no employment out there.. If I
eventually acquire a land, what will become of me
after my Degree, and if I venture into a Business
while in school I might not be able to meet up
academically...

And if you ask me to wait till graduation, the money
will have found it way on something else even
before then!......
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by segebobo: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
The business will be better. However if u don't have business acumen go for a GENUINE land.
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by salisy: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Buy land, keep it up as an assets (it always appreciates) then after graduation and Now Your Suffering Continuous (NYSC) lol, sell it and start a biz. Also try to save from ur NYSC alawee and other hustles.

I see u becoming a boss of ur sef in no distant time

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by dake40(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
salisy:
Buy land, keep it up as an assets (it always appreciates) then after graduation and Now Your Suffering Continuous (NYSC) lol, sell it and start a biz. Also try to save from ur NYSC alawee and other hustles.

I see u becoming a boss of ur sef in no distant time

I'm grateful
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by dake40(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
segebobo:
The business will be better. However if u don't have business acumen go for a GENUINE land.

Thanks
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by kolokolobi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
You are in school as you said. I don't know how much time you have to invest in business. Acquisition of assets is also part of your business plan. But always acquire what you can easily convert into cash when the need is there. Also acquire what appreciates with time as time in itself can wipe out value.
In all I'm saying acquire the land. Save some more and think of the business when the savings can get it done.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by dake40(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
kolokolobi:
You are in school as you said. I don't know how much time you have to invest in business. Acquisition of assets is also part of your business plan. But always acquire what you can easily convert into cash when the need is there. Also acquire what appreciates with time as time in itself can wipe out value.
In all I'm saying acquire the land. Save some more and think of the business when the savings can get it done.

Thanks
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by holajeedayy: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
I do not no ur academic strength if u strong chose the line u love and aquire skill in it be it trade or whatever brings money
Re: Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts by gametalk: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Go and BUY LAND First... Get all the necessary documents and get lawyer involved. For future purpose.
Maybe before you graduate you can lease or rent out the land to people, farmer, church, company etc and you get cash.
Or either the way, you can save extra money and farm on your land (Though employ people to work for you) BUT better still know your academy strength.
Lastly, Business is Good... But School And BIZ at the same time...its not easy... I must tell.
I have tried it...

NOTE: SAVE TO INVEST For your BUSINESS... That should be your next GOAL after you bought your land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

solved / CBN Clamps Down On Foreign Money Transfers To Nigeria / How To Fill Western Union Receive Teller [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.