Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Is The Extent Of Faith? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Extent Of Faith? (4600 Views)

Does God know EVERYTHING to d extent of knowing the choice we ll make? / The Extent Of Restitution / The Extent Of Christians Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Extent Of Faith? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kay17:

This application, right?
Yes.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Faith? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
The two are completely contradictory in my eyes. Faith and 'healthy skepticism' cannot possibly co-exist.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extent Of Faith? by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
EnlightenedSoul:
The two are completely contradictory in my eyes. Faith and 'healthy skepticism' cannot possibly co-exist.

true
Re: What Is The Extent Of Faith? by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kay17:

No what you would actually have is a shrouded cause with an effect.

Good.

Wow this must have gotten buried so much so I didn't see it.

Yes the cause is shrouded.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Faith? by matrix600(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Faith in my opinion has no limit. Faith is fuelled by delusions of grandeur, that people never seem to run out of.
Faith is buckled with ability to believe even the most fantastical notions, and claiming them to be facts without any substantiation.
Healthy skepticism allows you to wonder and investigate how it is possible for a virgin to give birth , faith closes that door and tells you accept it like that.

When a person in need of blood transfusion refuses to accept external blood because of faith, it tells you a lot, that even to the death, faith still holds strong to those who live by it. This is because faith is anchored in the hope of another life.

In summary, there is no extent to faith.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who's Going To Scoan? I Need The Faith Bracelet. / [download Album.] Mali Music The Transition Of Mali Full / Tupac Speaks On Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.