Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] (1091 Views)

Brand New Fifa 15 And Watch Dogs On Ps4 / Watch Dogs And Fifa 15 Ps4 For Sale 9k Each... / Cool Watch Dogs Costume For Game Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'm sure there are NL gamers based in the UK? Anywho, have you got a spare copy of Watch Dogs on the PS3?
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Cao You're a gamer?? Thas cool. I've only had the patience for one game ever: Metroid Prime on GC (lol). Played?
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
@Cao You're a gamer?? Thas cool. I've only had the patience for one game ever: Metroid Prime on GC (lol). Played?

Never played that. I do enjoy my games.
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:

Never played that. I do enjoy my games.

Meh. It was the only good thing about GameCube anyway.
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy Birthday Miss Cao
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2014
youmour:
Happy Birthday Miss Cao

Aww...thanks.
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by davide470(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
cao:
I'm sure there are NL gamers based in the UK? Anywho, have you got a spare copy of Watch Dogs on the PS3?
Happy Birthday to you, Ada. Please don't be a nerd today. wink and go have a romantic dinner. Cheers
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
davide470:
Happy Birthday to you, Ada. Please don't be a nerd today. wink and go have a romantic dinner. Cheers

Well, I'm going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again tonight and might treat myself to the Prestige edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts (simply so I can walk around with a full HD tactical camera strapped to my head, and work kinda made me like first person shooters again).
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by davide470(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
cao:

Well, I'm going to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again tonight and might treat myself to the Prestige edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts (simply so I can walk around with a full HD tactical camera strapped to my head, and work kinda made me like first person shooters again).
Still in your First Shooting game.. At this moment, wished i was in the UK. angry to beat you..
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
davide470:
Still in your First Shooting game.. At this moment, wished i was in the UK. angry to beat you..
I'll need a lot of practice before I even attempt multiplayer. I would be the person with the great big target on her back.
Re: Wanted: Watch Dogs (PS3) [UK Based] by cao(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well don't need this anymore, as I'm currently staring at my Dedsec Edition that just literally arrived via post 5 minutes ago. So I'll be busy for a few hours grin cool. I'll be locking this since it's no longer needed.

(1)

BEST DEAL EVER! Playstation 3 Forsale At Give Away Price 8k!!!!!! / Ps4 Slim With 2 Controllers & 4games / Hot! And New! Get Pes 2011 On Pc For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.