Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United (877 Views)

Why Did Pedro Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United? / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / Gerard Pique: I’m Not One Of The World’s Best Defenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gerard Pique could be convinced to join
Chelsea over Manchester United and City after it became clear that his long-term partner Shakira would prefer a move to
London, reports the Daily Star.

The Barcelona defender has emerged as a
target for the Premier League juggernauts
in recent days with all three seemingly
prepared to pay upwards of £30 million.
Luis Enrique increased speculation after
leaving the 27-year-old out the team that
lost 1-0 to Celta Vigo on Saturday night.
While it seems a major transfer tussle could be on the cards, it seems Pique's decision may have already been made for him.
Source: http://www.givemesport.com/518255-gerard-pique-could-join-chelsea-because-of-shakira?autoplay=on
Re: Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't think chelsea really need Pique right now. He is a used product, i would prefer Zouma to Pique in the center defence.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
I don't think chelsea really need Pique right now. He is a used product, i would prefer Zouma to Pique in the center defence.
instead u suppose to make it a factual statement....pique for what, we will sell liuz to buy pique never!!! terry cahill and upcoming zouma....up blues ma bro, ao ya area?
Re: Shakira Wants Gerard Pique To Join Chelsea Instead Of Man United by Hanibal(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
buy pique ke?
even if mourinho is high on weed he will not buy pique..
Dat one na defender? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Runners-up To Bundesliga Basement -what Happened To Dortmund? / Gareth Bale Provokes Jeers From Real Madrid Fans And Cristiano Ronaldo's / Soccer Scouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.