Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is Going On Here?(photo? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Going On Here?(photo? (1667 Views)

Guys Will You Eat Here (photo) / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On Here?(photo? by LilNetty(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
It beats me that there are still ladies who will agree to mix with this amount of people in a small pool in Lagos. Consider the number of boys and girls that will urinate in the pool and other mess. I can’t stomach this!

Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yeah I Agree that's disgusting.
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by bunmioguns(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
loventure

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol boys will tap currents ehn cheesy

It's quite disgusting tho
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
cheesy oooh i rememba daht pix, it was on feb 14 valentine's dae, 9jerians sha grin
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
zleemshaddy:
cheesy oooh i rememba daht pix, it was on feb 14 valentine's dae, 9jerians sha grin

Very old PIC.

Today if you want that pool empty just point in a general direction of the pool and scream.......

That gal has ebola grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
armadeo:

Very old PIC.

Today if you want that pool empty just point in a general direction of the pool and scream.......

That gal has ebola grin grin
LWKMD cheesy
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by temmyt20(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
for dem mind......dem dey swim
Re: What Is Going On Here?(photo? by Jennydoris(f): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
temmyt20:
for dem mind......dem dey swim

This one don pass swimming. This is swimming in ocean of different infection(s). I wonder what the girls were doing there when they know that even the smallest part of their body has an opening and they are always at the receiving end.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes And Their Pretty Faces Or Borrowed Pictures? / Funny Advertising Board That Will Make Ya Day(photos) / Which Of Em Can You Relate To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.