Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture (48406 Views)

Finally Our President Is Back!!! / When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! / When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by salinson: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Mr president is set and about to pick raise.
On his mark.get set .go straight . could anyone guess where exactly his heading to after March 28th presidential election.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by temitemi1(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Let buhari come n try this maybe they no go return am to London hospital grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

348 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by salinson: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Otuoke straight

413 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by abiki(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Getting ready for the race to otuoke. Mama peace is still warming up beside him.

257 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by omenka(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
He's facing the East. Maybe he intends to go through Anambra to Asaba and then Yenagoa to XYZ.

Godspeed Mr President. Please don't look back.

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by omenka(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2015
This man's handlers are just making a fool of him and he doesn't seem to realise it. I bet they'd be laughing their heads off whenever they see these images on the net.

Like hell, why are the pictures coming now?? Lol.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by MOG1D1: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
This man's handlers are just making a fool of him and he doesn't seem to realise it. I bet they'd be laughing their heads off whenever they see these images on the net.

They are coming out now cos it's a subtle reminder that Buhari can't do it!

It's a veiled attack

39 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
The clueless one is running back to otuoke....

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of exercise.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by fineguy11(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
1,000km race to otueke...

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by deltateam: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
I love you Mizmycoli.
Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Desric(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please for heaven's sake is this man OK? What sort of publicity stunt is this.... In fact PDP's campaign strategy these days smacks of childishness and clueless ness.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:

Stop lying Omenka. This image laundering has done the needful. Let your Buhari try it, we are waiting.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Boss13: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Desric:
Please for heaven's sake is this man OK? What sort of publicity stunt is this.... In fact PDP's campaign strategy these days smacks of childishness and clueless ness.

What do you expect when you have the clueless FFK running your campaign. They are out of ideas and out of their depth. The only innovating thing they can come up with is bribing. Funny enough they keep bribing the wrong people. So much for a presidential campaign and speaks volume of what this president would do if elected.

23 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by amakaobiemeka: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:

my bro, they are just ridiculing him, frm the girl that pancake his face on national broadcast to this. This is just a stupid sell, what is all the hype of doing press up and shaming urself. I know they wanted to show he is fit but as dumb as they are they have glued all these his press up to his campaign philosophy which is terrible as gym does not prove a mans mental strength and self composure which he badly lacks.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Stop lying Omen*ka. This image laundering has done the needful. Let your Buhari try it, we are waiting.
That's a lie dude. The image laundering has done nothing but ridiculed the president even more.

How does one work out on a treadmill with a cap on?? Did his handlers forget to ask him to take it off, or they are simply ignorant??

Lol.

42 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by amakaobiemeka: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikeansy:

They are coming out now cos it's a subtle reminder that Buhari can't do it!

It's a veiled attack
the warfront he has gone to and fought and the various military death training, can gej without liver do any? If presidency is about gym we could have just gotten iyanya and forget the rest

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
That's a lie dude. The image laundering has done nothing but ridiculed the president even more.

How does one work out on a treadmill with a cap on?? Did his handlers forget to ask him to take it off, or they are simply ignorant??

Lol.

Why is it impossible to work out on a thread mill with a cap on?

Nothing person no go hear for nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by bishopjoe02(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:

What do you expect when you have the clueless FFK running your campaign. They are out of ideas and out of their depth. The only innovating thing they can come up with is bribing. Funny enough they keep bribing the wrong people. So much for a presidential campaign and speaks volume of what this president would do if elected.

Tell buhari to come and try his.. the one million March organise for his campaign. . he chicken out.. the last massive campaign round the country almost kill buhari. . dats y he was rush to London for life support. just watch and see if buhari wil do any rigorous campaign anymore.
And u think Tinubu is not bribing. . go and make findings on how much were paid each student that came for the one million March yrstaday .
Kettle calling pot black.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the warfront he has gone to and fought and the various military death training, can gej without liver do any? If presidency is about gym we could have just gotten iyanya and forget the rest

I get am before no be property

Let Buhari do that cross country he challenged us to make we see

15 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:

Lol.
Numerous people use headgear during their exercises. Tell your Buhari to try it and I promise you, there will be another cladestine trip to London, this time for more speeches. Omenka, why would you, of all people support an aged grandfather to be President of a 21st country, this grand father has history of untamed emotion, this grand father has history of abuse of power. This grandfather is responsible for the death of hundreds of Nigerians during his coup era.

And the shocking thing, is this Grandfather is powered by Mr. Corruption himself - The Lion of Bourdillon.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by iamrealdeji(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
He's singing "sen ka rele ko,ile lan lo,agbe kan o roko roko ko gbagbe ile"

5 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by kokoA(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
See as person papa dey mumu himself because of election o.. shocked Who told his handlers that showcasing his physical fitness means he is best for the job? If na dat one PDP for kuku choose Vincent Eyeama and Blessing Okagbare as their Presido and vice naw.. Yimu!

15 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Other mumu world leaders according to some people

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Boss13: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Tell buhari to come and try his.. the one million March organise for his campaign. . he chicken out.. the last massive campaign round the country almost kill buhari. . dats y he was rush to London for life support. just watch and see if buhari wil do any rigorous campaign anymore.
And u think Tinubu is not bribing. . go and make findings on how much were paid each student that came for the one million March yrstaday .
Kettle calling pot black.

The General is not Jonathan, who you can tell or sell anything to especially dumb things. Yes the general is not young and must adhere to things that are not rigorous. It is like being a diabetic patient and engaging in sugar. For PDP to continue to remind Nigerians of this assertion is continuance of their foolishness and a lack of depth in their campaign strategy.

Let me remind staunch PDP supporters that as an independent apolitical citizen, I find this strategy ridiculous and I am embarrassed that my president gave concurrence to this. I consider the March more meaningful than a public physical work-out routine.

32 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Rad1cal: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:

The General is not Jonathan, who you can tell or sell anything to especially dumb things. Yes the general is not young and must adhere to things that are not rigorous. It is like being a diabetic patient and engaging in sugar. For PDP to continue to remind Nigerians of this assertion is continuance of their foolishness and a lack of depth in their campaign strategy.

Let me remind staunch PDP supporters that as an independent apolitical citizen, I find this strategy ridiculous and I am embarrassed that my president gave concurrence to this.

Shatap !! You are APC sympathetic. Who dol you want to deceive with your "apolitical citizens" lies

24 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by oluspencer(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
salinson:
Mr president is set and about to pick raise.
On his mark.get set .go straight . could anyone guess where exactly his heading to after March 28th presidential election.

Training for the Nigeria prison

13 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by amakaobiemeka: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikeansy:

I get am before no be property

Let Buhari do that cross country he challenged us to make we see
what dumb people like u dont understand is that the main aim of physical excercises is to develop ur mental capacity, not ur physical apperance alone. When u train physically to a level something gives u that believe that u are ready not necessary because u have muscles but becos u feel u have done the extreme rules that should make anyone ready. That is the physiology training gives u. U can have all the muscles u want and yet a kid would beat u because his physology(mental strength) improved better than urs. That what happens in wwe when rey mesterio would beat bigshow, or david and goliath. The training undergone in military where u fight everyday against life and death is the real training that can last any mortal for a life time. The capacity to do anything is with buhari, that what makes him so confident and feared because he had gone to death and back to live over and over, nothing stops his mental strength after many years. Mental strength is what more important. Tell that to timid, lowlife gej

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by bishopjoe02(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:

Let me remind staunch PDP supporters that as an independent apolitical citizen, I find this strategy ridiculous and I am embarrassed that my president gave concurrence to this.

but you welcome the idea of Buhari lounging in his room, while his supports are in the sun Marching for him.
Open your eyes bro. .

15 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
what dumb people like u dont understand is that the main aim of physical excercises is to develop ur mental capacity, not ur physical apperance alone. When u train physically to a level something gives u that believe that u are ready not necessary because u have muscles but becos u feel u have done the extreme rules that should make anyone ready. That is the physiology training gives u. U can have all the muscles u want and yet a kid would beat u because his physology(mental strength) improved better than urs. That what happens in wwe when rey mesterio would beat bigshow, or david and goliath. The training undergone in military where u fight everyday against life and death is the real training that can last any mortal for a life time. The capacity to do anything is with buhari, that what makes him so confident and feared because he had gone to death and back to live over and over, nothing stops his mental strength after many years. Mental strength is what more important. Tell that to timid, lowlife gej

After speaking all the grammar in the world then tell Buhari to fulfill his own promise and come forward for that cross country!

You can not challenge your opponents to a cross country but when your own supporters engage in a match you disappear!

14 Likes

Re: Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture by alaoeri: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Where else if not Otuoke? cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.