Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? (994 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by Dbeloved1: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders,

Without doubt, many of us are millionaires and many more will join in 2015 by God's grace.
But for those who are already millionaires or dreaming to be one. How did you feel when you saved/made a million naira.

Please share ur experience and advise those who aspire to make cool legitimate money in 2015.

sincere response please

1 Like

Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by martynsnet: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
wont it be nice if you start first?
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by hungryboy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
oga so u don finally chop nairabet that 1million?
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by freecharles(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Don't comment if you made your own in your dream oo
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by holatin(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was so happy until

I woke up from dream.
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Coming back to testify before d middle of next year
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by Dbeloved1: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Coming back to testify before d middle of next year
and so shall it be by God's grace
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Dbeloved1:

and so shall it be by God's grace
Amen
Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by Aburumah75: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2014
well, as for me, honestly i did not feel elated or happy as i thought i would. now my income surpassed two mill. annually but i found i derive more joy & satisfaction gaining more knowledge and helping others.

1 Like

Re: How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? by danthamccoy(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Aburumah75:
well, as for me, honestly i did not feel elated or happy as i thought i would. now my income surpassed two mill. annually but i found i derive more joy & satisfaction gaining more knowledge and helping others.
Superman

(1) (Reply)

2 Most Profitable Online Business Niches For 2015 / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.