Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

BRT Bus Branding - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BRT Bus Branding (1383 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) / A Tanker And BRT Bus Accident In Abuja This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Bus Branding by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2014
pls, who knows how i can get my Start-up advertised on those buses, like who do i meet?
Re: BRT Bus Branding by teejax: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi Bossforeva,

You can talk to us at VacantBoards on 08024721414

We'll do BRT Advert for you with total support.

You can also check our website for more: www.vacantboards.com

Re: BRT Bus Branding by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
teejax:
Hi Bossforeva,

You can talk to us at VacantBoards on 08024721414

We'll do BRT Advert for you with total support.

You can also check our website for more: www.vacantboards.com
cool, so like how much per BRT should i be looking at and is there a limited number of days it will be placed on?
Re: BRT Bus Branding by teejax: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yes, its monthly payment.
Can you please call 08024721414 or flash?
Thanks.
Re: BRT Bus Branding by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
teejax:
Yes, its monthly payment.
Can you please call 08024721414 or flash?
Thanks.

Why don't you just post the pricing here?

Some one like me may be interested and I most likely won't waste time calling from the US.
Re: BRT Bus Branding by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
CityNG:

Why don't you just post the pricing here?

Some one like me may be interested and I most likely won't waste time calling from the US.

They won't. The nigerian factor is at work...
The boys must take their cut.

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Branding by teejax: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is not about cost, all the prices are available on the website along with routes. Is it possible to list all that here? Nothing like cut here, even the traditional billboards are listed on the site. Follow this link for transit ads (BRT): www.vacantboards.com/board-type/transit

Bus Wraps for main routes - N150k/month
Inclusive of advert vetting, printing and pasting of bus wraps. You also get monitoring free.

In-transit ads for as low as N15k/week

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Branding by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Bossforeva:
pls, who knows how i can get my Start-up advertised on those buses, like who do i meet?

teejax:
This is not about cost, all the prices are available on the website along with routes. Is it possible to list all that here? Nothing like cut here, even the traditional billboards are listed on the site. Follow this link for transit ads (BRT): www.vacantboards.com/board-type/transit

Bus Wraps for main routes - N150k/month
Inclusive of advert vetting, printing and pasting of bus wraps. You also get monitoring free.

In-transit ads for as low as N15k/week

He asked for bus wraps. That is the only price that you would need to list.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Type Of Springs Are These In This Picture? / Toyota Discontinues Venza Production From June 2015 / Pls I Need Ur Advise Regarding Nissan Xterra Niaja Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.