Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York (2483 Views)

Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Birthday Beach Celebration In Ghana / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Gay "Partner" / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by klem93(m): 4:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Nollywood actress cum producer, Elizabeth Daniels premier ‘Folly’, a new film from her production outfit. The movie ‘Folly’ is a star-studded flick directed by Alex Mouth with Veteran actress Joke Silva and Uche Jombo leading the array of stars in the award-winning film.Other faces to look out for in the movie are Yvonne Nelson, Belinda Effah,Joseph Benjamin and Alex Ekubo. Synopsis Rhoda has a perfect life until recklessness turns her world upside down. Almost 30 years later, on the verge of drinking herself to death, she is jolted back to her senses as she race against time to stop an ugly history from repeating itself! Folly tells the melancholic story of love and sweet life gone sour. It highlights the thin line between promises and betrayal, how a harmless, thoughtless action can alter lives forever. http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/yvonne-nelson-uche-jombo-and-alex-ekubo.html

Re: Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by klem93(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by marian05m(f): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Ohh Alex my crush winkOhh Alex my crush
Re: Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by lanrefront1(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2014
nice....
Re: Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by Xsenga(f): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2014
INCASE.
Re: Photos From Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jombo And Alex Ekubo @folly Premier In New York by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Uche still looks pregnant to me, and she is one hot preggy mama.

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Will Meet My Father In Heaven – 2face Weeps As He Bids Dad Farewell / BADOO!!!! Pete Edochie Goes Gangster In New Movie(pics) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Northern Brides Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.