Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND (1030 Views)

Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) / Funny Pictures(memes) That Fans Created To Make Life Miserable 4 Tyga And Kylie / OK I admit. Its me Muna. I created this as a publicity tool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Mods help me fix this topic in the right thread.

So I officially summoned up the courage to create my first new topic today on nairaland after some years being here. So ma question is how long did it take you to create a new topic on nairaland from the time u created an account and can u remember the name of ur first REASONABLE topic?
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by nzeaji(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2014
No, I cannot remember. Thank you
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2014
nzeaji:
No, I cannot remember. Thank you

Think its "MEND To Initiate World War". Bro u funny die. lmao.. World War ke?
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by nzeaji(m): 5:09am On Nov 03, 2014
mikaj:

Think its "MEND To Initiate World War". Bro u funny die. lmao.. World War ke?

Hmmm, no be small tin oh. You know say anything can happen these days, from play play. undecided undecided
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 5:12am On Nov 03, 2014
nzeaji:

Hmmm, no be small tin oh. You know say anything can happen these days, from play play. undecided undecided

Who dash monkey banana. Mend still dey learn work.
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2014
I created my first topic Two days after my registration!! cheesy my first topic was tiwa savage vs seyi shay who is more beautiful and talented. and guess what... IT MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!! cheesy cool right? cool but that time I didn't even knw what was front page...lol
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Princecalm(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
*Calls Seun to bring out my record*
hello sir
Princecalm :how are you doing.
5n boss
princecalm:i want you to......
Network interupts
op dis no b my fault again o!
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I created my first topic Two days after my registration!! cheesy my first topic was tiwa savage vs seyi shay who is more beautiful and talented. and guess what... IT MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!! cheesy cool right? cool but that time I didn't even knw what was front page...lol

Lmao!!!!! Gat mi cracking my ribs this morning
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
*Calls Seun to bring out my record*
hello sir
Princecalm :how are you doing.
5n boss
princecalm:i want you to......
Network interupts
op dis no b my fault again o!

Chei!!!!!! Pele dear
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Princecalm(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
mikaj:

Chei!!!!!! Pele dear
i sympatize with your situation
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by amakufrancis(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2014
federal university of petroleum resources, effurun (fupre) aspirants thrend. But was later lost after nl was hacked.
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
mikaj:

Lmao!!!!! Gat mi cracking my ribs this morning
lol grin u could imagine. when I now knew what was front page, I was mad at myself!! like WAS IT NOT MY TOPIC THAT MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!! shocked by the time I wanted to start celebrating my front page victory, them don remove am from front page!!! angry I almost cried sad
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol grin u could imagine. when I now knew what was front page, I was mad at myself!! like WAS IT NOT MY TOPIC THAT MADE FRONT PAGE!!!!! shocked by the time I wanted to start celebrating my front page victory, them don remove am from front page!!! angry I almost cried sad

Eyha. This morning, I was still jumping up for ma 100views thinking it was dope. But when I found out that people gat thousand views, mennhhh!!!! I felt like a donkey. BIG TIME
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
mikaj:

Eyha. This morning, I was still jumping up for ma 100views thinking it was dope. But when I found out that people gat thousand views, mennhhh!!!! I felt like a donkey. BIG TIME
lols sorry. with time you shall be big in Nairaland smiley
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols sorry. with time you shall be big in Nairaland smiley

I do care about being big in the world.
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2014
mikaj:

I do care about being big in the world.
that's good and inspiring. cheesy
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin
EroticAngelina:
that's good and inspiring.

cheesy
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by phlamesG: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
pls how did u do it? Xplain vividly pls
Re: What Was The First Topic You Created On NAIRALAND by mikaj(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Finally explaining go hard. A friend had to show me the way.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Killers Of Clems Onyeka / So, The 'craziness' Has Been On For Long, Lol. Denrele Shares An Old Photo / Jin Awards (J- Town) Indiginouse Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.