Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) (904 Views)

Temi Otedola Hires Airplane To Fly "Happy Birthday Mr Eazi" Banner / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / 'Lunatic,See Ur Teeth':Fans Blast Uche Maduagwu 4 Wishing Olamide Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) by SerialDigits(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2016
smiley am sorry people, i don't know if this section is the appropriate place to put this thread but i hope this hit the fp. As a newbie on here, u knw.. All i knw is that celebrity and celebrant can be substituted (in my wrong mind).

And am sorry for any grammatical blunder u might come across while readin this thread.
not only that am glad, i am happy to tell u guys that today is my birthday and also the debut of my first topic on Nairaland.
Couple of weeks ago i joined this forum, before then, i was just a freelance on here, always scouring for any topic/news i could set my eyes upon. And now am a member of this joyous community.
I have read threads, mostly birthday threads, the prayers u guys laid on every birthday threads on here inspired me to put this up today.
Well, am thankful to Almighty God, my creator, the one that knows the best way things are done, he knows where and how appropriate things are meant to be. I guess he knew i deserve to live till this moment of my life in other to give thanks to him and also he has given me another opportunity to make amendment of the wrongs i have done. How i have neglected my rights and duties, all thanks to him for he has add yet another year to my age.
This day henceforth, i pray for progress, i pray for the happiness i so craved for. I pray for the best year and another years to come.
Happy birthday to MYSELF (Ahmed Olatunji Yusuf) grin
And thanks to those that would drop me wishes and show me some love...
I thank u all, and to the mastermind of this beautiful, most wonderful (no words suitable enough to compare) forum Seun, i guess..
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a member of this community, if there was never a Nairaland. I wouldn't be so happy today to spread my feelings. smiley

Re: Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) by umehmj(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
welcome man. a warm birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) by JewelRegi(f): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) by chybykee(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Happy birthday Bro
Re: Happy Birthday To MYSELF (my First Topic On Nairaland) by SerialDigits(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Thanks sir(s)... Amen to ur prayers

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji! My Opinion On Her And Her Beef With Wizkid / Tiwa Savage Apologizes To Husband, Denies Infidelity Accusations. / Why Are People Bleaching Their Kids Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.