Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? (620 Views)

Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Which Of Dem Is Heart Breaking / Can You Marry A Man That Is About To Get Divorced And Has 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by ProfRoland(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Just imagine...God forbid...bt lets say your mum and dad got divorced for instance wich of them would you like to stay with..weather as a guy or a girl.....your DAD or MUM?....and WHY............ Starting with me first of all i wuold go with my mum....because she is so caring....and besides that i beliv that my dad could make the marriage stay....if only he wanted to...so as a punishment would go for my mum
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by ShugaAnnie: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2014
First off,at my age,i should be in my husband's house.secondly,I'l pray them back 2geda.finally,mods Pls close this thread!
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2014
my mum... but if my dad wasn't so strict, I would av gone with him, coz I can get money by telling him, I need some girl things that he doesn't know about grin and he goes to work almost all d time, so I can stay at home and do anything I want!! grin

but my parents will never divorce smiley
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by jideomowunmi(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
They did ages ago...and I stayed wit my mum & life has never been dis easy...#teammom#
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Please mods take this topic to the children's section. Thanks
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by Fraih(f): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
...As a man thinketh in his heart, so He is
Re: If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? by Kanwulia: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2014
DADDDDDDDY!!!!!! cool
He is more nurturing! kiss

(1) (Reply)

When Men Fail / Sharing Bed With Your Spouse Good For The Heart –study / Help!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.