Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? (831 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Where Is This Error Coming From Please / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by Jayclinics(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Since last month i have being recieving a lot of traffic to my blog, and it keeps increasing day after day, now it is currently around 5_6k visitors a day with 10k pageviews.
Something is telling me that the traffic is not real human beings and it is as a result of robots from hackers nd stuffs like dat trying to bring down my blog. I dont just know. But i think if this traffic is genuine, i will know but it is not, my blog haven't reached that level to get such amt of traffic.

Pls webmasters in the house with superior knowledge or experience should try and relate with my problem? Is dia anything i can do to checkmate wia dis traffic is coming from and if they are bad how i can stop it from flowing in.
My blog's url http://cliniconomy.com
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by immortalcrown(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Disguised Invitation! Stop beating around the bush and go straight to the point.
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Jayclinics:
Since last month i have being recieving a lot of traffic to my blog, and it keeps increasing day after day, now it is currently around 5_6k visitors a day with 10k pageviews.
Something is telling me that the traffic is not real human beings and it is as a result of robots from hackers nd stuffs like dat trying to bring down my blog. I dont just know. But i think if this traffic is genuine, i will know but it is not, my blog haven't reached that level to get such amt of traffic.

Pls webmasters in the house with superior knowledge or experience should try and relate with my problem? Is dia anything i can do to checkmate wia dis traffic is coming from and if they are bad how i can stop it from flowing in.
My blog's url http://cliniconomy.com

enjoy it while it lasts bro
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by Jayclinics(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalcrown:
Disguised Invitation! Stop beating around the bush and go straight to the point.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU CANT READ IN-BETWEEN LINES TO SEE WHEN SOMEBODY IS REALLY SERIOUS?
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by immortalcrown(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Jayclinics:

LIKE SERIOUSLY, DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU CANT READ IN-BETWEEN LINES TO SEE WHEN SOMEBODY IS REALLY SERIOUS?
Does it mean you can't acknowledge the fact that someone clearly understood your evasive statement?
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by fleps(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello Jay.
Re: Where Is This Tremendous Traffic To My Blog Coming From? by Jayclinics(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
fleps:
Hello Jay.
hi fleps, wad up

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Blog/site Rss Feed Link / What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech / Get Trained In Website Design And Employ Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.