Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) (6148 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by aalafasy(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Kenechukwu Stephanie Ezeh also known as Posh is a beautiful young Nigerian model, student, entrepreneur and professional barber, who does magic on men’s hair with her clipper.

Posh who is also a fast rising actress has already won the hearts of many, especially guys who patronize and rely on her craft to look good. The sexy female barber co-owns and runs the Gap Babershop located at Ekulu Close, Trans Ekulu, Enugu state with her blood sister.

The Nollywood actress does not only have a master’s degree in cutting men’s hair but she also attends to the females who visit her shop

http://www.voicenaija.com.ng/2016/10/meet-sexiest-female-barber-photos.html

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by HQuadreal: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Innovative.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by veacea: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2016
OP, can she barbe the pubic hair too
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Galacious1: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2016
veacea:
no. But I'm pretty sure she can barber stupidity away.

22 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Pretty one...
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2016
@2nd pic.. The gal use clipper fold the guy's eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by talk2alabama: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2016
I"ve always advised lazy girls to learn barbing, that it will sell for dem, they won't agree.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2016
veacea:

One yabaleft spotted....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by sleeknick: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm.. . lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Thumbs up...
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by olayinex(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
dat means dis course don dey rain oo barbing and shaving technology

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
there's nothing new and special about this...na today?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2016
olayinex:
dat means dis course don dey rain oo barbing and shaving technology

it's not only 'rain' it's earthquake
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by egbaguy2: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Dyt coman see ooooo
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
egbaguy2:
Dyt coman see ooooo

cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
How is she sexy? undecided
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by daxon001(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's a great day 2day guys. It's my birthday men! wink smiley If you doubt, check d home page cheesy
Abeg some likes wouldn't hurt now would they? wink
Also 4ur info, my phone is exactly are year 2day too. So na double celebration o. We both thank God o grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
nice one....you dnt have to wait for the government...
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one. But she shapes bad. . . Can't allow her draw my hair line back. grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by LuvU2: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Love this smiley

bt sexiest? she isnt even sexy grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by veacea: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
dikeigbo2:

One yabaleft spotted....

Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by iamphill: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
veacea:
......lol that's phadan moves.....some some video like that on facebook
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
daxon001:
It's a great day 2day guys. It's my birthday men! wink smiley If you doubt, check d home page cheesy
Also 4ur info, my phone is exactly are year 2day too. So na double celebration o. We both thank God o grin
Jesus.. guy wetin burn you face? dem fry dodo for your face?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
blackberlin:
Nice one. But she shapes bad. . . Can't allow her draw my hair line back. grin
that's what I noticed..
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Business idea for ladies. Start doing men's job and get exclusive patronage i.e

Car Wash
Barbing
Selling Suya
Photographing

You can think up many others
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
daxon001:
Serious!!!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by veacea: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
J
iamphill:
......lol that's phadan moves.....some some video like that on facebook

Phadan molo molo!!!!
You got the humour

Cheers
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good for her, am not surprised though.. kudos to her skills.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by DozieInc(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
kingthreat:
Business idea for ladies. Start doing men's job and get exclusive patronage i.e

Car Wash
Barbing
Selling Suya
Photographing

You can think up many others
Good ideas, they should be professional in their jobs.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by olayinex(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Tiny23:

it's not only 'rain' it's earthquake
hmm so it don destroy your side finish
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
olayinex:
hmm so it don destroy your side finish

andyoursidetoo
Re: Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos) by olayinex(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tiny23:

andyoursidetoo
for Wer we get dem plenty

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Toyin Abraham For Sharing Full Video Of Her Childbirth / Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G / Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.