Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089571 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by diegocosta: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
pls add me to ui whatsapp group @ 08169023167
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Vibra:
I don't there is anything like simple course in any university even yoruba isn't,follow your heart,study hard,pray well
Nursing is good as well as pharmacy it all depend on your interest.
Nurse Vibra it's nice having you on this thread,hw is studying? smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
rheether:
UI is so over rated. Leaving in there past glory and deceiving the public with extraordinary cheap school fees..

Should i hide this post or let it pass? Or probably go on to being...

Does 'Stan' ring a bell?

rheether:
Stan(ley)?? The guy that won't let me rest on whatsapp? UNN?
Bitch! Are you retardéd? Or your state is beyond medical comprehension?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait a minute... You think i'm some Stanley like that from UNN?

You should hide your ugly face when Matters related/connected to UI are delibrated upon, cos their students don't use/reason along the same frequency band your Lowly-Informed half brain could entirely muster.

Shït! I hate this, but your entirety is too complacent, that you gullibly replied without properly digesting my earlier post, to research on micro-terms like STANs is a Nigeria Soldier job fighting against BH abi? That you opened your shíthole of a mandible to type your myopic and unwarranted comment here.

BTW! Stanley must be really jobless*i wish i could advice the bro* to think he's chasing a girl-maybe he is but she's just empty and loosed in the head...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol don't mind him maybe if sm1 is brainy it normally shows on the forehead
He's liked your post abi?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
cassyrooy:

You should hide your ugly face when Matters related/connected to UI are delibrated upon, cos their students don't use/reason along the same frequency band your Lowly-Informed half brain could entirely muster.

Shït! I hate this, but your entirety is too complacent, that you gullibly replied without properly digesting my earlier post, to research on micro-terms like STANs is a Nigeria Soldier job fighting against BH abi? That you opened your shíthole of a mandible to type your myopic and unwarranted comment here.

BTW! Stanley must be really jobless*i wish i could advice the bro* to think he's chasing a girl-maybe he is but she's just empty and loosed in the head...
you are damn wicked bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seunvense:
You guys almost caused commotion on this thread the other time cry
Sorry, won't happen again*i'll try to abstain from palavas*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
cassyrooy:
trust me you can't abstain. See the way you yab that chick sheek
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u re d brainy 1 here, m very sure the heat that came out of ur head wen u we're writing ur exam could fry and burn plantain grin
Photo or i dont believe it. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
augster:
trust me you can't abstain. See the way you yab that chick sheek
Not a problem for me abstaining from brawls
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seunvense:
Nurse Vibra it's nice having you on this thread,hw is studying? smiley
it has been tedious and interesting.#countdowntoexams.how is preparation for postutme going?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kolmat: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
please add me ui whatsapp group my number is 08064138976
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2015
cassyrooy:

Cassy, will u just respect urself and stop all this rubbish u are typing here?

I can't believe u drop such words on the girl cause of that. You are a man and i don't expect such abusive words from u.

In matter of fact, she is a girl! Nd u are just disgracing urself by doing dat.... U go marry o, remember.....learn to tolerate them

I just pray u change cus its not ur first time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2015
please any aspirants living in akure....please signify
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2015
precious001:
Haba!!!
Nice pix you've got there.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
A story of the Matching of wits...isn't far-fetched on NL subset U.I.
Eccentricity + Erratic= Cassyrooy(Incorrigible by the way).

Now he is obsessed with a beautiful 'Brainbox', you only find BrainBoxes in Cars...Looking for the perfect words to describe the alleged( permit my choice of words) ravishing 'Brainbox'.

You are welcome powerfully with alot of fanfare and licorice, Mhizdeedy...decode my labyrinth and Bob's your Uncle!

rheether(Sounds like a threshing Machine, 'The rheether' I like the way that sounds)...you obviosly got yourself into trouble. I feel empathy for you tho, cos the dosage you were given has made you lose muscular co-ordination, now you are convulsing.

Its really baed of you to come to NL and come spew thrash about a University which is 8th in Africa and 1st in Nigeria...you deserved the smacking, do wish your smacker more smacks to his hands.

Where is bhuumhite jare...

Good Morning, The University of Ibadan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oluwabhuumhite, ki lo de...being so long, nah ticket person dey collect see u now!

I no say you go don turn am 'pali to pali' finish!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

Now he is obsessed with a beautiful 'Brainbox', you only find BrainBoxes in Cars...Looking for the perfect words to describe the alleged( permit my choice of words) ravishing 'Brainbox'.

You are welcome powerfully with alot of fanfare and licorice, Mhizdeedy...decode my labyrinth and Bob's your Uncle!

rheether(Sounds like a threshing Machine, 'The rheether' I like the way that sounds)...you obviosly got yourself into trouble. I feel empathy for you tho, cos the dosage you were given has made you lose muscular co-ordination, now you are convulsing.

yours sincerly has been observing jae,hw prep?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Oluwabhuumhite, ki lo de...being so long, nah ticket person dey collect see u now!

I no say you go don turn am 'pali to pali' finish!
lol,i pray o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
cassyrooy:
Photo or i dont believe it. grin

Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

Its really baed of you to come to NL and come spew thrash about a University which is 8th in Africa and 1st in Nigeria...you deserved the smacking, do wish your smacker more smacks to his hands.

Lol tank u...but easy on d English, u gat me flipping thru d dictionary lookin for mst of these wrds grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
horpeyemmi66:

the last time I saw eccentricity nah for geography
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by becborn(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=techwizard post=35568644]This is my second post here, and wanna use this opportunity to thank these set of people due to their contribution:
1. Tholu
2. Proton
3. Becca
4. Augh
5. Whales
6. Precious
7. Tunsboy

Regards Trojan.

[/quote u too boss......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
cassyrooy:
Now that's my boy wink grin cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Vibra:
it has been tedious and interesting.#countdowntoexams.how is preparation for postutme going?
God is ur strength ma'am...preparation has been going at a steady but slow rate.
So when is the exam coming up?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
professorbea:
please any aspirants living in akure....please signify
Where are u staying in Akure?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Seunvense:
God is ur strength ma'am...preparation has been going at a steady but slow rate.
So when is the exam coming up?
AMEN.20th-31st of July
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Seunvense:
Now that's my boy wink grin cool
Hmmm! Boy? Tempting. grin

Wetin dey na? How are your preparations going?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tobillionaire(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
won't dis ppl commence their registration
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
cassyrooy:

Shoot me if that thing ever steps here again grin grin

What's the deal again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
T33jay007:
Cassy, will u just respect urself and stop all this rubbish u are typing here?

I can't believe u drop such words on the girl cause of that. You are a man and i don't expect such abusive words from u.

In matter of fact, she is a girl! Nd u are just disgracing urself by doing dat.... U go marry o, remember.....learn to tolerate them

I just pray u change cus its not ur first time.

You ignored the girl's case and focused on Cassy's just because she is a girl. Even if we're to follow your obsolete philosophy shouldn't she behave herself in the first place?

I'm starting to think you're Stanley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.