Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086648 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kcblunt(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Strange. I don't understand you. FrancisTony what do you think?
And these are courses offered by UI
http://ui.edu.ng/availablecourses
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1 Medicine & Surgery 2 Dentistry 3 Physiotherapy 4 Biochemistry 5 Physiology 6 Human Nutrition 7 Nursing Science
PHARMACY
1 Pharmacy
AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
1 Agriculture 2 Fisheries and Wildlife Management 3 Forestry Resources Management
ARTS 1 Arabic Language & Literature 2 Islamic Studies 3 Archaeology 4 Archaeology Combined: [a] Archaeology with History [b] Archaeology with Classics [c] Archaeology with Religious Studies 5 Anthropology 6 Classics 7 Religious Studies 8 Communication & Language Arts 9 Linguistics and African Studies: [a] Linguistics [b] Yoruba [c] Igbo 10 History 11 English Language & Literature 12 Philosophy European Studies: [a] French [b] Russian [c] German 13 Theatre Arts
LAW 1 Law
VETERINARY MEDICINE
1 Veterinary Medicine
TECHNOLOGY
1 Agricultural & Environmental Engineering 2 Civil Engineering 3 Industrial Production Engineering 4 Petroleum Engineering 5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering6 Mechanical Engineering 7 Food Technology 8 Wood Products Engineering
THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
1 Economics 2 Geography 3 Political Science 4 Psychology 5 Sociology
EDUCATION
1 Adult Education 2 Educational Management 3 Teacher Education: [a] Arts [b] Social Sciences [c] Science [d] Pre-Primary Education 4 Special Education 5 Human Kinetics 6 Health Education 7 Guidance & Counselling 8 Library Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 [a] Archaeology Single Honours [b] Archaeology Combined: • With Geology • With Geography • With Zoology • With Botany 2 Anthropology 3 Chemistry 4 Industrial Chemistry 5 Geography 6 Computer Science 7 Geology 8 Mathematics 9 Physics 10 Statistics 11 Zoology 12 Botany 13 Microbiology

Hv bn given t edu nw......... What is the solution ? What should i b exptn.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
sweetwealth:

The link is there at ur portal. U will see it wen u log in to ur post utme portal
ok Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kcblunt(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lexxybooy:
Bro have answered your question, am in faculty of education, Jamb gives a course a different name, while UI has a different name for it. Eg on jamb form classics was classical studies while in U.I it is "classics".

Your course is teacher EDUCATION. and you will borrow minimum of 9Units for dept of "political science". It will be your teaching subject, you can even do your masters in political science. So you made no error, when you resume your "political science" would reflect.

Thanks bubby ..u nail it....,m ok nw.

Its it 5 yrs or 4 yrs course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kcblunt:

Hv bn given t edu nw......... What is the solution ? What should i b exptn.

Lexxybooy is in a good position to answer that. And I think he has.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kcblunt:

Thanks bubby ..u nail it....,m ok nw.

Its it 5 yrs or 4 yrs course?
It's a 4yrs course 3yrs for D.E. And for Masters then you could major in "political science" faculty of social sciences
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Idiataqueen(f): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Anytime i come onto this thread, i see reasons to smile, grin and laugh.

Sure that might work for you, how many of you guys read through last years thread? I saw someone who already failed before reaching Ibadan, a host of folks are headed that route this year.

Don't be surprised fresh experiences will be registered this year too, and in their masses.

No be new thing say these inevitables cant be shoved aside with the 'we are gonna make it this year'.
Amen well we are all saying d same tin mercy is different from grace,grace is for everybody while mercy is for d few
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Amen well we are all saying d same tin mercy is different from grace,grace is for everybody while mercy is for d few
It's just similarity with difference.

We all are saying the same thing, but still everyone contradicts eachother, why?

That overt secret, that hidden truth, that necessary... grin

It has started already.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2015
SexyKaycee:

will it work for 30k people?

Sure, it will work for me cause I believe in God of mercy. All u have to do is, Just believe and trust in the Lord your God

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jolly94: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
sweetwealth:

Sent
Thank you,i appreciate your kind gesture.please do you have that of physics?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
sweetwealth:

Sure, it will work for me cause I believe in God of mercy. All u have to do is, Just believe and trust in the Lord your God

So if you and other believers dont get admitted am I to assume your God doesnt work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
SexyKaycee:

So if you and other believers dont get admitted am I to assume your God doesnt work?

My God never fails not even for once and he will never fail.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2015
jolly94:
Thank you,i appreciate your kind gesture.please do you have that of physics?

No, i only have art subjects
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by niffiegee: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello...pls add to the Whatsapp group(MBBS)...08133072404..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
i cant login on ui website with my laptop,, ion know why
cc cassyrooy, pr0ton, et alll
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

What response are you getting?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

Are you sure you haven't forgotten your password Or what's was the service reply u are getting??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

What response are you getting?

its not even displaying anything,, maybe my browser is outdated or so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
sweetwealth:

Are you sure you haven't forgotten your password Or what's was the service reply u are getting??

its not showing anything, maybe its my browser
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:
I just signed in, wetin come happen na.

Try password reset
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

its not even displaying anything,, maybe my browser is outdated or so

Try it with another browser.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
I just signed in, wetin come happen na.

Try password reset
its going on my phone tho..
I clicked on my bio data, it was empty, and i av filled it during reg.. , should i be worried ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
sweetwealth:

My God never fails not even for once and he will never fail.

You are running in circles

If you dont get admitted same thing with other staunch believers what am I to assume?

God's time is the best right?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

its going on my phone tho..
I clicked on my bio data, it was empty, and i av filled it during reg.. , should i be worried ?
Bro refill it just to be sure of 'completion of registration'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Bro refill it just to be sure of 'completion of registration'
someone said that if i refill a hundred times, it wil stil be empty if i check back
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

someone said that if i refill a hundred times, it wil stil be empty if i check back
Don't bother to refill again. That is how it functions. Even if u refill 1million times, it will still bring out blank space if u reload in.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by blezzino(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
TaoBalinga:

thats true..i encountered same prob while filling for my sis...just stay calm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
blezzino:
actually it is not a problem. The data have been saved already. You just wait till the registration closes, then the next step will be announced.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
zezeny:

Don't bother to refill again. That is how it functions. Even if u refill 1million times, it will still bring out blank space if u reload in.
blezzino:
Do you guys always have to click on 'biodata'? After filling it, just click on 'Home' then 'logout'. That way it wont be empty when you login again.

Wetin hard here?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
blezzino:
k
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Do you guys always have to click on 'biodata'? After filling it, just click on 'Home' then 'logout'. That way it wont be empty when you login again.

Wetin hard here?
is ur own empty when u log on too? I mean ur bio data
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2015
02:43am.
Sunday, 30/08/2015

Insomnia induced scribble.

............... ................

JUDAS ISCARIOT

Walking past the knot of high priests, Judas halted, throwing
the sac slung over his shoulder into an abrupt swing.

One dusty foot behind the other, he began a slow reverse. A priest had mentioned Jesus, he was certain.

But what could they possibly want discussing master? Or was it another Jesus?

He finally stopped behind an olive tree, giving just enough distance to see and eavesdrop.

"...we must seize that blasphemer!" A white robe spat.

" the bloody Nazarite, son of a mere carpenter, parading himself as the Messiah. He
should be tried and crucified." Another said, stroking his grey beard.

Judas gummed to the bark,thoughts flashing across his
mind as the malicious priests chatted on. It was, indeed, his master.

Should he run off to warn him and the others? Should he stay and listen to more? Confusion gripped him.

Suddenly, an idea hit him and he grinned.

"I'm going to dupe these priests."

How could they possibly handle a man that walked on a raging sea? Raised the dead, ordered demons out of their hosts and performed a whole lot of incredible miracles... The terrific scene of how Jesus had simultaneously raised the five men that drowned in the Jordan river played in his head.

He grinned again.

They would never get master.

Judas branched away from the tree and launched towards the
priests. Nearing them, he cleared his throat, and began speaking with a confidence that made them all stop and turn.

"Shalom. What are you willing to give me if I deliver him to you?

Is it not Jesus of Nazareth you seek? I'm Judas, one of his disciples."

The coins in the camel-skin sac
rattled as he swaggered away, smiling to himself.

The priests had just paid him thirty cool pieces of silver. Easy
money.

He was to just lead them to his master.
Then, he would watch Jesus rent the clouds and rain fire and brimstone upon them. grin grin grin grin

It was the firery torches that first appeared from the dark,next, the clubs.

Glinting swords and their wielders soon became apparent from the marching
noise. They all proceeded, chanting till Jesus and his disciples came into view.

Then, they halted and began to part so Judas could majestically walk out.

He pressed forward, got to Jesus and planted a kiss on his cheek.

This was the signal he gave the high priests.

"...since we all dress and look alike, the one I kiss is Jesus, go
ahead and take him." He had told them.

Smack! The kiss plastered and the crowd moved in on Jesus.

With glee, Judas instinctively stepped back, away
from the impending thunder!

Suddenly, a too-fast-to-be-seen fist rammed into Jesus.

Judas grinned, awaiting Hell Fire to rain imminently on the lot of them. grin grin grin

No retaliation came.

The wide grin slowly withered.

Throwing up his head in anticipation of angels, he brought it down to see a helpless Jesus being brutally battered by the crazy soldiers.

"What's happening?! Call down fire, master!" He breathed from where he stood, his body jerking in synchrony with the blows now landing on Jesus.

This wasn't the plan!

The slams and kicks soon became too fast for Jesus's defending arms to catch up with.

Judas gave up.

A wave of remorse hit Judas as they roughened Jesus away.

He had just betrayed his master.

........ ........

I was wondering... If you lot had ever thought about Judas' story from this perspective.

HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS.

*Goes back to reading C.R.S for UniIbadan's P.UTME..*

#Countdown:_12_Days_To_Go

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.