Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics (4283 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by jendy36(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
DonJazzy shows picture of his Dad...he looks exactly like him. he showed it in his instagram page.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Reberry(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
#lookulooku
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by priscaoge(f): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yeaa he resemble his Dad a lot. You will think that the man is his elder Bro cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by RichDad1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok. Next?
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by jendy36(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
priscaoge:
Yeaa he resemble his Dad a lot. You will think that the man is his elder Bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by rutemi: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cool
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Deapexboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Even when celeberaties go post d pix of there four fathers...NL dude go screen short come shw us..

Na wa ooooo
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
jendy36:
DonJazzy shows picture of his Dad...he looks exactly like him. he showed it in his instagram page.

Jazzy is just too much. Little wonder he is the real Don.

Unlike d banga lee group or warefa dey call themSelves
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by dridowu: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Some should pls wake me up when it get to FP, I need to doze off
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Mujinho4b(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided non of my bussiness
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by benega: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Photocopy
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by 100Cents: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is that Don Jazzy's younger brother ?
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by drnairalov: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
I saw this man last 2 weeks in ireland with his wife shopping at Tesco.. told my 44 yrs old friend with me that look at Donjazzy's father...this man started arguing with me that it iz not possible.then how old is don jazzy if thats his father. he was saying the man was too young to be Donjazzy father. i became confused myself, maybe my eyez was deceiving me dat day.. d man self dey argue say don jazzy would be in his 40s..lol well i blame his ignorance..

but age is really telling on Don j momma..u won believe they re both husband nd wife..considering d fresh luk d man has
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by ideee03(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
His dad's cute...D'Prince looks like him.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
His Dad or his brother? I was expecting an old Ibo man in red Ibo cap

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by elobyobi: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dis man has been chopping some money even before his son hammered. Cuz this frosh-ness resemble something wey don tey.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Odunayomhy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]I can't bilivit Oº°˚˚°º undecided undecided that man,u most be kindin mE.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
I thought he was the son of a veteran movie actor. Enebeli enebuwa i guess
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by freshness2020: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
See freshness everywhere!
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls who is don jazzy cus i sch in france
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
His dad looks good
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by WIZGUY69(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
his dad is my age mate.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Holy Shit! Don are you for real? Lols @ lookulooku babes
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by zendy: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
oberttechnology:
I thought he was the son of a veteran movie actor. Enebeli enebuwa i guess

Don Jazzy always claimed he never knew why people think Enebeli is his Dad. He did however say that Enebeli and his Dad were good friends.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2014
zendy:

Don Jazzy always claimed he never knew why people think Enebeli is his Dad. He did however say that Enebeli and his Dad were good friends.
Realy!!! Well i guess I was misguided then. Thanks.
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2014
ideee03:
His dad's cute...D'Prince looks like him.

Happy Birthday Ideee
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by ideee03(f): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Tnx dear
Three7Ty9:

Happy Birthday Ideee
Re: Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics by Dreyl(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Photo-fan Gives Dban'j A 'Mouth Action' On Stage In South Africa. / The Question Behind Tiwa Savage Son / Celebrity Gospel Singer May Be Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.