Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. (954 Views)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms / Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday....nigerians Shld Nt Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
SIX DAYS OF TOTAL DARKNESS WORLDWIDE IN DECEMBER 2014 WORLDWIDE

NASA hasconfirmed that the Earth will experience 6 days of almost complete darkness and will happen from the dates Tuesday the 16 – Monday the 22 in December. The world will remain, during these three days, without sunlight due to a solar storm, which will cause dust and space debris to become plentiful and thus, block 90% sunlight.

This is the head of NASA Charles Bolden who made the announcement and asked everyone to remain calm. This will be the product of a solar storm, the largest in the last 250 years for a period of 216 hours total.
Reporters interviewed a few people to hear what they had to say about the situation with
Michael Hearns responding “We gonna be purgin my n*gga, six days of darkness means six days of turnin up fam”.

Despite the six days of darkness soon to come, officials say that the earth will not experience any major problems, since six days of darkness is nowhere near enough to cause major damage to anything. “We will solely rely on artificial light for the six days which is not a problem at all”, says NASA scientist.
Re: Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
. . . . . Same ol' theory. . . . . I remembered when we all 'died' in Year 2000!!!
Re: Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by Sabadon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
is it similar to d 3 days darkness we were told to expect in d yr 2000 dat never came to pass,,or this is another ETT
Re: Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by morefire: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol
Re: Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by jeffizy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol. Some of this technology news can be hilarious at times.

Next they are gonna say is moon will shine in day time.

On a lighter mood, what happens to social events that fall on that day ? Panic , I guess.
Re: Six Days Of Darkness To Occur Throughout The World On December 16 To 22. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
jeffizy(m):

lol. Some of this technology news can be hilarious at times.

Next they are gonna say is moon will shine in day time.

On a lighter mood, what happens to social events that fall on that day ? Panic , I guess

. Sabadon(m):

is it similar to d 3 days darkness we were told to expect in d yr 2000 dat never came to pass,,or this is another ETT

modelmike7(m):

. . . . . Same ol' theory. . . . . I remembered when we all 'died' in Year 2000!!!

LOls.....nigerians full of doubt since 1914AD

anyway it is NASA that made the claim not me

(1) (Reply)

Some African Proverbs / What Will You Do If U See This At A Junction. / Couple Use Dead Human As Their Wedding Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.