Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Story: Lord Of Buglars - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Lord Of Buglars (1426 Views)

The Lord Of All Things Broken: Unfinished First Draft. Fantasy +scifi Novel / To The Lord Of Light - A Poem By Bruce-daniel Oluwabenga Ayodeji / Harry Porter, The Wheel Of Time, The Lord Of The Rings. Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
No part of this story should be used for any other form of publications without permissions from the Author.
All Rights are duely Reserved
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Intro...
"James my T.V don disappear oh chai". Eze called out in shock. James rushes out to confirm "Chai na true oh despite locking your door with three padlocks? na wa oh, abeg go inform `Lima' dat Cadet guy"
James went to fetch Lima and .... sit back and enjoy grin
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
It's the end of the 2nd semester and students were preparing to go home. The Lushy Hostel is a very famous off-campus hostel in the school with 65 self-contained rooms and 100+ occupants.
55 of the rooms form the letter "U" while the last 10 find themselves in the middle. Each end of the "U" and the middle rooms are called wings. The hostel is usually ruled by a "chairman".
The session was closed in style as the Room 57 occupant threw a party that kept everyone awake till dawn.
Eze resides in Room 57 and is tagged the richest student in the hostel but the reason why he decided to stay in Lushy amidst other bigger hostels still wondered many.
The party came and left, many still did not know what he celebrated. All they knew was "the session ended well".
People left in masses to enjoy the session break and in no time the home of lousy people became a "graveyard".
From 100+ to 30+ to 10+ and finally 3 people refused to go home.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Aisha800(f): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
following

1 Like

Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2014
"Good Evening Guys" Lekan greeted as he passed the two fellow occupants of the Lushy hostel, the guys responded warmly and continued with their Ludo game.
"Isa, why is it that this guy doesnt relate with anyone in the hostel? He is just too gentle, he locks himself up everytime."
Isa nodded in agreement and said "I think the guy is classing himself as in i feel he's proud."
Da Big shook his head to disagree "No oh, infact i don chop for the guy room before. He is really nice but he doesn't talk much, when you ask him a question, he answers very sharp." Da Big concluded
Isa smelt something. "Da Big, the soup dey burn" both rushed to Isa's kitchen to see the soup's condition.
Isa resides at Room 54 while Da Big resides at room at Room 28, a different wing from Eze, Lekan and Isa's wing.

At exactly 2:05am Lekan heard a knock on his window. Still partly asleep, he managed to answer "who's there?" the person put on his torch and made it reflect in Lekan's eye, he helped himself by tearing the window net "Give me your phone or i shoot you"
It sounded like a bombshell to Lekan, it was now clear a thief is at his window. At first he stood like a confused man before he finally recovered. "Shoot me if you can he responded"
The thief became angry and warned him again. Lekan obeyed his commands, moved towards the bed, took his phone. He also went to the edge of his bed to take something he hid behind him.
He stretched the phone to the thief and the latter stretched his hand to receive it but the blow from Lekan's cutlass gave him a deep cut. He made a loud noise, withdrew his hand and fled.
The next morning the other guys were discussing about last night's robbery, when Lekan was asked if the thief visited him, his response was "i slept like a baby".
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Following majestically more strength 2ur fingers....
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2014
Lekan is looking for the thief
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Fatalveli(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2014
I was here
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tanks Ya'll i'm in a very gud mood, i'll update soonest.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Life in Lushy has become a terrible one for 3 people left with 65 rooms and top of that; ROBBERY.
The week was a different one, there was more security consciousness amongs the remaining three. Da Big and Isa made sure they lock the gate as early as 7:30pm after confirming Lekan is back from "where he usually go to". Lekan has been noticed by some occupants to always return around 6:30 - 7:00pm daily. Many says he attends classes but return late, other says he's working somewhere.
A bang was heard on the gate at exactly 9:13pm, who dares to open up?
"Isa he be like say your babe dey knock gate?" Da Big said shaking like a wet dog, he made the call under his pillow.
"My babe don go house go check the gate, he fit be your babe" Isa replied from his toilet where he hid himself.
"Cold dey catch me, he be like say i get malaria sef, abeg leave gate like that. Na God go help us this night.
They both dropped calls and Da Big began to speak in tongues.
After series of banging on the gate, Lekan went to the gate only to discover its "Lima" but the gate was padlocked, he went to Da Big's room got the key and opened the gate, now the other two are out of their "shells" but stood far away from the gates. Immediately Lekan opened the gate, what he saw amazed him...
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2014
The cut on Lima's wrist gave Lekan a shock. The other guys came nearer and saw the cut on Lima's wrist, they threw questions at him. If their `security' could be injured anything can just happen to them too. Da Big thought
Lima; a cadet officer who barely sleep at night, he has on different ocassions help people in securing their rooms during holidays but he is becoming a different Lima now. He comes back late, doesn't attend classes any longer and ocassionaly gets drunk to stupor.
Lekan quietly went to his room but the thought of what he saw kept ringing in his head. He brought out his cutlass and tried to remember exactly how he cut the thief's wrist. He jumped out of the "imagination world" breathing heavily. "It just cant be", he said to himself.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
I m loving dis but d update z 2short pls
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2014
Ceedarlin:
I m loving dis but d update z 2short pls
I'm kinda busy but i'll update soon. Thanx
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
donbrowser:

I'm kinda busy but i'll update soon. Thanx
ll:::b::::ryt::here::::w8n,
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
The little gossips between Da Big and Isa recently made Lekan more careful, he knew within himself they both are up to something. His only fear is that they shouldn't hurt him, but why should they?
The way they both change topics on sighting him gave him so much concern. He was able to notice them during the weekends...

*** "So who could have stolen that big t.v? Chai!
So many mumurs, suggestions and suspects by occupants of the Lushy hostel as the drama unfolds.
Lima jumped out of his bed where he was snoring heavily as his attention was called to the burglar that took place in the hostel. It's one of its kind in Lushy.
Lima found his way forward like a robot being controlled, he order everyone to get out and threatened to take their thumb and footprints. He looked up to see the broken abestors, he shouted "Come and see where the thief passed through"

***"Hello, forget that thing na N15,000 be the last price i no fit negotiate pass that one".
Lekan couldn't draw a conclusion from the negotiation but he did the same thing he has been doing since the day he saw the cut on Lima's hand and the day he saw Isa walking gently, carrying a very big bag just a week after...
To Be Continued
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ceedarlin:
ll:::b::::ryt::here::::w8n,
Pls manage that for 2nyt, i have 2 papers 2morow.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
donbrowser:

Wishing:::::u::best:::of::luck:::gurl:::::gudnyt
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
donbrowser:

Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ceedarlin:
Wishing:::::u::best:::of::luck:::gurl:::::gudnyt
I'm a guy oh hehehe.
Updates Loading...
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
While "re-reading", i noticed many tense related errors. Pls kindly spot and correct such in future. Thanks Ya'all
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Timothy3113(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls be updating frequently, nice work.

1 Like

Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Ceedarlin(f): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
donbrowser:

I'm a guy oh hehehe.
Updates Loading...
(Blood::::4d::::gods):::::den:wt:z:dt::F::doing__after::ur_nme??
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lima looked round, hurried to his room to put on his Army short. As if that would make him catch the thief who broke in the absestors to elope with the television set. He continued to look around jot with his pen and paper. Da Big gave out a loud laughter to make jest of Lima's investigative approach.
The noise and grumbles woke Kunle from his sleep, he moved out to the scene, asked around to be fed with the news. When he heard of the burglar, the first thing he remembered was Lima's cut. Lima caught his eye looking at him but just as he was trying to go near him Kunle turned towards and headed towards his room, he moved at faster pace when he noticed he's being followed...

***Just as resumption was knocking, occupants of Lushy returned in numbers, life was returning to normal but the "spark" isn't there just yet.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ceedarlin:
(Blood::::4d::::gods):::::den:wt:z:dt::F::doing__after::ur_nme??
Cos its close to "G" as in "Green". Though you cant understand.
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Updates loading...
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by Lukesmith: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
donbrowser:

Cos its close to "G" as in "Green". Though you cant understand.
"G" as in "Green" ... What do I know kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Story: Lord Of Buglars by donbrowser(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lukesmith:
"G" as in "Green" ... What do I know kikikikikikiki grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Stand / Church Chronicles / Harry Potter Fan Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.