Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

To The Lord Of Light - A Poem By Bruce-daniel Oluwabenga Ayodeji - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To The Lord Of Light - A Poem By Bruce-daniel Oluwabenga Ayodeji (548 Views)

Light - A Series (revealing My Life In Letters) / A Teenage Girl's Diary by Ayodeji / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Lord Of Light - A Poem By Bruce-daniel Oluwabenga Ayodeji by Deesick7(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
I remain enveloped in that ocean of ecatasia.
A true place where I first found solitude
From the dark gorge that keeps the world from light
And in that heaven of light, in that deep of eternal dancing white candles …. I was recycled
The magnitude of such love and bliss was like the gap between heaven and earth,it can never be bridged, it would never be bridged, it should never be bridged, it needs not be bridged, it wants not to be bridged. This gap  between the firmament and the solid ground…. the solid ground…. The SOLID Ground. Not so solid are you?
To this gap
A gap so immense, that it can never truly quantified by the colourless  mathematical concoctions nor verbatological or adjectological enterprise of so called geniuses
It is true that those who restrict themselves to only what they can see and touch will never reach beyond the earth. They will never transcend the universe.
Yehoha…
Only you have healed my blindness,
I have now reached beyond the earth.
I feel myself sweeping in the stars of this celestial universe.
Heaven! I have reached far above the stellar.

O Yehoha, O Yehoha
Yehoha…. Hallow I you
Yehoha…. Hallow I thy son
Yehoha…. Hallow I the work of thine wondrousity
Yehoha… Fight these monstrosity and come with thine Kingdom to give simplicity and much lagged tranquillity
Till such time that thou shalt truly fill the earth
Yehoha….
I shall stand real and fast in this new realisation and Wait …. Wait… And wait.
Wait I shall and glorify thou with sweet melody
O Yehoha… Lord of Light.Wait I shall

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Country ? / Alabi Returns / This Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.