Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep (5034 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry / Jada Pinkett Smith Gets Turned-on By Will Smith's Brain / Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by naijacrave(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Awwwww so romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by mekzyjoe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Notin we neva c bfor....abeg nxt

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Odunayomhy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
absolutely nonsence

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by philantoxx(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
ko kan'aye
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by anitank(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Which part of the body is this?

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by tellwisdom: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
Awwwww so romantic.

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
^^lmao

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 04, 2014
She remb to remove her cloth but forgot to pull her necklace ...
Try another day.

Celebrities pulling unnecessary stunt. I trust Nigerians, it will soon start trending on twitter

Romantichusbandpics#
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 04, 2014
post=27695175:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sVTHHvOMvWw/VFekwUOd8jI/AAAAAAAD0Tc/NZcr55QzUfQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZRr_KRzaioY/VFejVP4htdI/AAAAAAAD0TQ/yw2pI06TKw8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Would you women be okay with this? Your husband taking nude pics of you while you're sleeping? wink

Source http://.com/thread/1225/jada-pinkett-shares-nude-pic-that-will-smith-took-of-her-in-her-sleep.html

It is so sick and twisted
One picture I can understand but keeping a stash?
There must be a loose nut somewhere
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by iamrealdeji(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2014
I knew a woman would be the first to answer
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by iamrealdeji(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2014
I can't even see her face,is her face under the pillow?
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahaha lol funny comments here... Hubby did it once but I never posted it because its private and what is private, should be kept private #Smile.
Re: Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Catered4:
Hahahaha lol funny comments here... Hubby did it once but I never posted it because its private and what is private, should be kept private #Smile.
well they are celebrities, they love attention. grin

(1) (Reply)

Strange Fish Kill In Orimedu Community Ibeju, Lekki, Lagos. VIDEO / Ghanaian Actress Joselyn Dumas: Hot Or Not? / Dear Nigerians Is This Woman Wearing Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.