Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry (11194 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by NegeduGrace(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Top veteran nollywood actress shared some new stunning pictures of herself online that got fans to throw negative comments.
The 50years old veteran actress and mother of prolific video director,clarence peters was looking younger than her age in these new pics.
Vibenigeria.com did a tour on the comments from fans and majority of them looked down on her pictures.some said she is too old to be posing like this n she should have left it for the younger ones to do..a particular comment read "gross who's she doing that for?shina peters?madam cover your booby abeg you don old o.
But the good thing is that she was looking good in the photos,check out the pictures below n tell us if she is beautiful or not.
Source:www.vibenigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by 175(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
How do u mean? Cos wat I see just the Old witch character in Nolly-plank

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by ELTON123(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
175:
How do u mean? Cos wat I see just the Old witch character in Nolly-plank
me too undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by NegeduGrace(f): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by NegeduGrace(f): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Kkzy90(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2015
:PWow,never knew she was this beautiful..she looks sweet...just the way I like them "MILF"... cool

10 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by donholy28(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2015
OK what is there to be angry about sef

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by pretydiva(f): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
So who don dey old nor fit snap sexy pics ni ..she's luvin herself n dats wat mata most

18 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
she's looking good.
BOOOBS.......

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by edwife(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians and backwardness....

Many people come on social media to pour their frustrations on these celebrities.... gringrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by baralatie(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Okay! I understand why "fans" are angry.
Those !ashewo boiza" and "olofofo girls" tot she would be like maheeda.
Clarion has always been beautiful and a great actress.sometimes I wish they could get an Oscar award. Or a great husband,friend that would be there for them.
At age 50!she is hot (ashewo bad boyz know exactly what I mean............hot)

8 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by seankay(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Jeez! This mama still set o shocked kiss

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by MrEverest(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Pretty woman and nice shape, frustrated haters should go hug transformer. Its not even as if she is indecently dressed and yet they are insulting a woman old enough to be their mum tongue

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Gosh.

What does she hope to achieve with this?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by boss1310(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
i thought that logo in 2nd pix was a football she is freestyling till i saw other photos
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by may01(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
She looks good joor. She garrit

5 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Chestar5(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm, i comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Swissheart(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
cute woman
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by baralatie(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Gosh.

What does she hope to achieve with this?
You will need to ask some high libido young boiz this question be cause some people fit faint for love
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Fkforyou(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Personally, I feel she is still very attractive for someone her age. What I dont get is why the hate.?
abi because she be naija? Na their type go dey self-service ontop J.lo and Angelina jolie pics.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by NegeduGrace(f): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by LesbianBoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Beautiful LOOSE ''old-mama-youngie'' woman lipsrsealed
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by lalasticlala(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Cc lalasticlala

but she released these pics since last year DEC

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Abayor7: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by dkronicle(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Who is she applying make ups for ?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sexy mama still bangable at her age the poster above see kind question the mumu ask

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Precious91(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Her life

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
So who don dey old nor fit snap sexy pics ni ..she's luvin herself n dats wat mata most

Wallahi people can taya person!! Self love is the first thing o!! No one can love you like you!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by MisterLongman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians will always haave something to say.
So make the woman no take pictures as she deem fit because she is older now........ The nigga wey mention shina peters na fool honestly.
I even thought it was maheeda kinda pic
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Nickymezor(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
She aint looking bad @ all... Shez simply loving her self which aint bad cool
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yepayeye! U rock!....
Re: Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
What's there about these photos to be angry about
People get time sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface / Miss Polo International Donates School Materials To National Orientation Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.