Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* (4782 Views)

TY Bello Cuts Her Big Afro / Rachael Okonkwo Scrapes Off Her Hair (photos) / Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by tomiobj(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Blood of jesus. Tiwa just tweeted that she just cut her hair and says 'am I rocking this new look'

Pics. Nxt comment
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by tomiobj(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
^

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
tomiobj:
Blood of jesus. Tiwa just tweeted that she just cut her hair and says 'am I rocking this new look'

Pics. Nxt comment
Don't waste that blood

5 Likes

Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by tomiobj(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sorry,forgot to add. Breaking news from FNN grin
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by tomiobj(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Don't waste that blood

Wow,i have neva been mentioned by someone from old trafford cheesy
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by ammyluv2002(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
tomiobj:

Wow,i have neva been mentioned by someone from old trafford cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by RichDad1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
tomiobj:

Pics. Nxt comment
Hmmm

Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by Princecalm(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
*drops bomb and leaves thread with the speed of light*

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by mizcalvina(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
*drops bomb and leaves thread with the speed of light*
he.he funny
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by SpaceGoat: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
do you know what cause all this divorce?? EGO!! it
is really killing relationship and not make male guys
get girl. but thank gods for people like me that teach
people how to kll ego. click this thread to kill youre
ego. https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by joedejana(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
OMG...AND SHE LOOKS PRETTY O kiss shocked grin
If you can't see the picture, it's because you are not...

In China undecided
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by tempest01(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2014
OMG...AND SHE LOOKS PRETTY O kiss shocked grin
If you can't see the picture, it's because you did not...

Click the link in my signature undecided
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by itsyemiclassy(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Ok, we don hear... Shift to d next one abeg undecided
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by McOsheBaba(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2014
What now consine me eh? Shebi is ha hair? If she like she can sell it as Nigerian Hair, e no still consine me!
Re: Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* by Ichie11(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
tell her to come and see me for her punishment shocked i warned her .anyway who cares undecided

(1)

Are These The 10 Worst Butt (ukwu) Shots Ever? Find Out [LOOK} / Who Is More Beautiful? Kim Or Muna? / Beyoncé Goes Blond For Pepsi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.