Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? (900 Views)

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers / Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) / Alexa Rank Results Of The Osun Best Blogger Of The Year (rate Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by mmonigeria: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Are you a Nigerian and you own a blog?

If yes, we want to feature you on our blog based on the weekly series of the Nigerian Blogger of the Week.

We have done this before. We stopped for a while. But now we are back to continue for a long time.

To get featured, please see the previous ones and the requirements on http://www.mmo.ng/nigerian-blogger-spotlight/

Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
mmonigeria:

If yes, we want to feature you on our blog based on the weekly series of the Nigerian Blogger of the Week.

We have done this before. We stopped for a while. But now we are back to continue for a long time.

To get featured, please see the previous ones and the requirements on http://www.mmo.ng/nigerian-blogger-spotlight/
I wish to be the Nigeria blogger of the week
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by kalet55(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I am interested
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by njuwo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Uncle abi na Auntie i! Feature my blog and me join. I wan be una face of Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by cheavroi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
mmonigeria:

Great concept, great post. See you on your blog
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by mmonigeria: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Please, check the requirements on the URL provided above. Send an email and you'll get a response.

jaybossYBNL:

I wish to be the Nigeria blogger of the week
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by mmonigeria: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Please, check the requirements on the URL provided above. Send an email and you'll get a response.

kalet55:
I am interested
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by mmonigeria: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2014
LOL.

njuwo:
Uncle abi na Auntie i! Feature my blog and me join. I wan be una face of Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by mmonigeria: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Yes @cheavroi

cheavroi:

Great concept, great post. See you on your blog
Re: Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? by njuwo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
mmonigeria:
LOL.

I don send am since una never reply me

(1) (Reply)

Get An Interactive Form For Your Blog In Just A Minute / Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 10GB Large Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More.... / DO THIS AND YOU WILL RANK HIGHER IN GOOGLE FOR ANY KEYWORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.