Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students (523 Views)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / My Lecturers Are Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
I dont know why most lecturers derive joy in seeing their students fail or remain within average score (moderating)

I'm of the opinion that students are not as bad as lecturers try to potray them and that lower their self-esteem because these lecturers keep druming it to our ears that we're not as good as their generation and try by every means possible to make our result poor.

I'm not a genius but I know I can do a lot better under a different environment. Feel free to share ur own opinion
Re: Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I dnt agree wit u
Re: Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I dnt agree wit u

You dnt agree, yet you see lecturers turn a simple course into a nightmare, you begin to wonder wat it is they want
Re: Lecturers Are Responsible For Low Self-esteem Of Students by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
kolaawole:

You dnt agree, yet you see lecturers turn a simple course into a nightmare, you begin to wonder wat it is they want
why should a course be simple..... If it wr simple den students will be relaxing and wouldnt care to study hard

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) / Maths Question And Answer For The Day / ‘why, At 42, I Am In JSS1’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.