Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? (1841 Views)

Funny Pics To Upload. " Thats Funniest Birthday By Ksu Guy Name Mario". / Dis Guy Says He Looks Like Ice Prince, Do U Agree? / See What Nature Did To Dis Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by acmilan1: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls guys..wats his name?

Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by spartoo: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Respect
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by Krak(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dan Maraya Jos
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by acmilan1: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
hello. wataspp me on 08169827645
sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
acmilan1:

sent you a message on whatsapp
I choose to quote u here so you can inform others for secrecy sake, concerning the DPR issue,I am telling you and your other guys there (neverdown,hr techniques and yourself) to watch your back.you guys are being traced to figure out your real names and if any of you happens to be on the merit list(there's definately a merit list),be rest assured you won't be hearing further from them.In their words and I quote"we won't be accepting any rogues here as a staff.please be mindful of what you say on social media,ain't you guys aware that they have social media representatives? they've been following that thread and not happy with you guys, they are also on Twitter with the handle you guys provided, they are bent on tracking you guys down.make sure you guys
are untraceable. Fachuba was very right with her advice and your protest won't change anything, it will only pave way for more stakeholders candidate because the public won't be notified of any recruitment again if you rubbish them.so far this recruitment was very fair as far as merit is concerned, and you guys will be contacted next week but also remember not all of you will get in.more people will be called towards the end of this year.peace

1 Like

Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by acmilan1: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
peepydelano:
I choose to quote u here so you can inform others for secrecy sake, concerning the DPR issue,I am telling you and your other guys there (neverdown,hr techniques and yourself) to watch your back.you guys are being traced to figure out your real names and if any of you happens to be on the merit list(there's definately a merit list),be rest assured you won't be hearing further from them.In their words and I quote"we won't be accepting any rogues here as a staff.please be mindful of what you say on social media,ain't you guys aware that they have social media representatives? they've been following that thread and not happy with you guys, they are also on Twitter with the handle you guys provided, they are bent on tracking you guys down.make sure you guys
are untraceable. Fachuba was very right with her advice and your protest won't change anything, it will only pave way for more stakeholders candidate because the public won't be notified of any recruitment again if you rubbish them.so far this recruitment was very fair as far as merit is concerned, and you guys will be contacted next week but also remember not all of you will get in.more people will be called towards the end of this year.peace

Thanks very much for the heads up
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
acmilan1:

oya tell your people to remember to give accolades to Mr shakuur for given room for fair recruitment as it was not easy for him at all,they are receiving calls now but failed to acknowledge him any longer but were quick to attack him and the whole process.
Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
acmilan1:

congrats but you should also acknowledge the fairness in this recruitment, it wasn't easy,don't just run away like that.you guys were just impatient, more people will testify but not all will get in.

1 Like

Re: Who Knws Dis Guy's Name??? by acmilan1: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
peepydelano:
congrats but you should also acknowledge the fairness in this recruitment, it wasn't easy,don't just run away like that.you guys were just impatient, more people will testify but not all will get in.

I will definitely, let me regain my composure, I am over joyed with happiness

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha! Comedian Bovi Blast Candy Crush / Stunning Acts..between Davido, Wizkid And Skales. / See Footballer Gbolahan Salami's Wife's Message To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.