Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault (6455 Views)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault. / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / [PHOTOS] Meet The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Ichie11(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2014
Picture or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by mabeni(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2014
WIZPIKIN nko?
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by JustCurious: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

Pride is a mental state of insecurity..
but, humility is a defence...
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by solotutu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Only one is correct- Innocent Idibia

genevieve ??

Don jazzy

Celebs that should have made dis list are

Liz Benson

and..... This is hard

but its not hard to cast your vote.. Pls do vote for .....

VOTE JENNIMMA FOR Ms Nairaland
___________________^_____________________

www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss- nairaland-december-2014-contest

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ichie11:
Picture or I don't believe it. grin
at your foolish age...na joke oooo...grin
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
wakacome:
2face of course is humble,come to festac and ask any festac guy and you will discover that 2face is a very humble guy,.... I don't think you know genevieve very well.if you know genevieve as a person then you will never even dream of putting her on that list but you may still be right because these days everyone now have their own meaning of humility,what I count as humility may be different from what someone else counts as a humility....

There is no meaning to humility that describes Genevieve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Loco's Son Reveals What Killed His Father Ten Years After His Death. / . / Married Actress Caught Having Sex With Man Inside Hotel Room In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.