Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) (6245 Views)

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by EntertainmentN: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021

Nigeria movie industry has produced a lot of talented and popular actors and actresses. One of those actors and actresses is Pete Edochie. Pete Edochie is one actor that many Nigerians may never forget. Pete Edochie has a unique way of fitting into every role he acts in movies. Pete Edochie is a prominent actor and in my opinion is one of the best actors to come out of Nigeria.

Pete Edochie was born on the the 7th of March 1947. He hails from the south-east part of Nigeria. Pete has featured in a number of movies. Pete is happily married to Josephine Edochie and their marriage is blessed with children.

Josephine Edochie is the wife of Pete Edochie and also the mother of his children. She is a very gentle calm woman. She is very good wife and blessed mother. One of her chidren is Yul Edochie who is a popular actor in Nigeria. Josephine is also a grand mother. Josephine is not someone that like show casing her self on the internet.

See photos of Josephine Edochie here: https://celebrity-profile.com/meet-the-beautiful-wife-of-pete-edochie-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just looking at the woman you will know she didn't really enjoy her marriage, she was just pleasing an alpha man all of her life.Ladies avoid these men who call themselves alpha men if you truly want to enjoy your marriage

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Neimar: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Just looking at the woman you will know she didn't really enjoy her marriage, she was just pleasing an alpha man all of her life.Ladies avoid these men who call themselves alpha men if you truly want to enjoy your marriage

You eh
Your pictures sha
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:

Fem diaaaaaa

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Neimar:

You eh Your pictures sha
happy new year, stay out of trouble
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
you don start this year, how you take no say the woman no enjoy her marriage, if no be say I dey find husband for you ee

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
you don start this year, how you take no say the woman no enjoy her marriage, if no be say I dey find husband for you ee
Have you found any international footballer for me? I'm still waiting
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Slynation(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Everytime cho Cho Cho Cho.....!! don't you get tired, moreover having Pete Edochie as her husband is her greatest achievement in life grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by ObaOfUyo: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]
Next time shut your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say! angry
Unam ikot!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:

U too like man

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Slynation:

Everytime cho Cho Cho Cho.....!! don't you get tired, moreover having Pete Edochie as her husband is her greatest achievement in life grin
You know I said nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pete needs to conduct DNA test for dat tin called yul, d man no get bald hair d woman no get, wia d yul get him own from? Both d woman ND d man tall but yul short...with d way baby factories dey dat east pete needs dna test
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Slynation(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
You know I said nothing but the truth
Which truth?? when the woman hasn't come out to say anything regarding her marriage....Shey you looking for a footballer husband, won't marrying one be your greatest achievement in life, it's your type that would stay in such marriages even when been maltreated....
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Slynation:

wee u kip kwayet... somebody dat is helping pete life, who wants to marry a cultist..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
You are very lucky, I found one
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
You are very lucky, I found one
Who? and be fast to link us up
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Who? and be fast to link us up
write me privately nah, you will like him, he plays good football on and off the pitch, you understand nah
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Slynation(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
wee u kip kwayet... somebody dat is helping pete life, who wants to marry a cultist..
Even the devil has a wife and Girlfriends, so come up with something else.....Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Blessed3434(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
My neighbor is an international footballer,
He play for Chelsea FC, I'm not disclosing his identity because of security reasons.
Just like me, am also an international footballer, I play for a team in Dr Congo. For security reasons I stop here.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by retake89(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:

Madam ITK, u sabi everything
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by retake89(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blessed3434:

My neighbor is an international footballer,
He play for Chelsea FC, I'm not disclosing his identity because of security reasons.
Just like me, am also an international footballer, I play for a team in Dr Congo. For security reasons I stop here.

U see yansh u start talk wetin dem no ask u. Lol
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Blessed3434(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
retake89:

U see yansh u start talk wetin dem no ask u. Lol
Blood of retake89.
Your luck we are in 2021!
Wait let us finish civik-19 vaccine matter before this one.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by samchem(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
I sell shorts unisex
Check siggy
Fine couple#

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by okey95644: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
: Have you found any international footballer for me? I'm still waiting You are very lucky, I found one
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Aditkd(f): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Pete needs to conduct DNA test for dat tin called yul, d man no get bald hair d woman no get, wia d yul get him own from? Both d woman ND d man tall but yul short...with d way baby factories dey dat east pete needs dna test

Good evening. Women are carriers of the gene that makes men bald. Probably in her lineage some ancestor is bald.
This statement you said isn't cool at all. We have to be very careful with what we put on social media.
Women are recessive carriers ( it's in the gene, can't be seen physically)of the gene while it exists in men thus making them dominant carriers( Cause it's visible).

Hope this little explanation aids you to have a better understanding of baldness. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
..u are right
That's slavery redefined

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

this girls should be thrown out of this place ... especially zzor kestolove and one Philomena abi wetin.. throw them into the abyss
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by Kestolove(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
ikennamadu1:
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

this girls should be thrown out of this place ... especially zzor kestolove and one Philomena abi wetin.. throw them into the abyss
come throw us na
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Pete Edochie (photos) by retake89(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blessed3434:

Blood of retake89.
Your luck we are in 2021!
Wait let us finish civik-19 vaccine matter before this one.

Hahahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out With Revealing Outfit [PHOTO] / Tekno Advises Chidinma To Get A Tattoo After She Shared This Photo / Why Are Many Celebrities Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.