Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (16350 Views)

100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Donbabajay12(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can we do deal of 40k .. I wud stake 5k on it and if its lose u refund my money
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by clodd007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
RatandBot:
I HAVE A FIXED MATCH OF 30 ODD TONIGHT.

PRICE IS N50,000. It will start at 20:45. I'll post screenshot after winning.... anybody? TIME TO MAKE MONEY

i see plenty punters with sense here...oya if u fit refund ppl money if d red...den u go get plenty customers....

1 Like

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by richsyd: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin Chai! punters don dey get brain walahi. once bitten, 1 billion times shy. the truth is that if anyone can guarantee such winnings, d logical thing to do will be to calculate d total amount he would use to pay customers if d bet loses and stake with it. but as u all know, no bet is 100% sure, so... lipsrsealed
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
as far as am concerned, it would av been better if only u play dat odd. u might just charge all ur vip group just 5k for match of 10odd. anyone of them dat fails to pay after winning shud be banned from receiving picks from. d only thing dat is too sure was death. as for me, i prefer just sure 2odd. remember the story of farmer & his wife that has a hen dat lays golden egg. am not saying this to discredit ur effort but just to stabilize ur integrity. gud evnin
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by EpicNigerian(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
RatandBot:
I HAVE A FIXED MATCH OF 30 ODD TONIGHT.

PRICE IS N50,000. It will start at 20:45. I'll post screenshot after winning.... anybody? TIME TO MAKE MONEY
Oga,abeg try to dey respond to ur mails and pm na.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
EpicNigerian:

Oga,abeg try to dey respond to ur mails and pm na.
Sorry, replied.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by EpicNigerian(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
RatandBot:

Sorry, replied.
You have a mail!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by obi4eze(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2014
OP your line is not connecting and you've not replied my email since yesterday.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2014
obi4eze:
OP your line is not connecting and you've not replied my email since yesterday.
Sorry PHCN wahala.. You can call now!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
RatandBot:

Sorry PHCN wahala.. You can call now!
get urself a solar charger pls. it cost between 2.5k to 3k. dats wot i used to power my fone. search around where u lived. hw about ur 30odd fixed match?
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
From VIP Group...

Soccer:
Cyprus - Ist division
1. Apollon Limassol Vs Apoel Nicosia
Bet: Fist half result, double chance ( X/Apoel Nicosia 1.20)

Wales
2. Gap Connah's Quay Vs Cefn Druid
Bet: Handicap +1 to Connah Quay @ 1.35

Hockey: Poland
3. Jastrzebie Vs Podhale
Bet: Jastrzebie to win @1.50

#good luck guys.....combo any two or all three

1 Like

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
RatandBot:
From VIP Group...

Soccer:
Cyprus - Ist division

Wales

3. Jastrzebie Vs Podhale

gud job but pls always help us include d closing time to play d game. thanx
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
RatandBot:
From VIP Group...

Soccer:
Cyprus - Ist division
Bet: Fist half result, double chance ( X/Apoel Nicosia 1.20) WON

Wales
Bet: Handicap +1 to Connah Quay @ 1.35 WON

3. Jastrzebie Vs Podhale
Bet: Jastrzebie to win @1.50 WON

3/3... VIP is growing stronger a few places left... secure yours today. THERE WILL BE NO PICK ON THIS THEAD TILL TUESDAY...ONLY VIP WILL RECEIVE THE PICKS DAILY... JOIN US TODAY!!!!!!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by clodd007(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
RatandBot:

3/3... VIP is growing stronger a few places left... secure yours today. THERE WILL BE NO PICK ON THIS THEAD TILL TUESDAY...ONLY VIP WILL RECEIVE THE PICKS DAILY... JOIN US TODAY!!!!!!

Even though am not ur biggest fan...observing the thread...nyc work
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:

Gr8 work. though I didnt play d game coz am busy wit work. more greens to come
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by tryanzer(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2014
I want to join d vip group, 07060623338 is my whatsapp number
RatandBot do the needful to get me there.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Ghazali34(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:
From VIP Group...

Soccer:
Cyprus - Ist division

Wales

3. Jastrzebie Vs Podhale

Bros add me to the group
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
It is crystal clear that Christmas is coming and bookies are ripping gamblers, stakers and bettors apart but not INVESTORS. We are a team of heavily and solidly equipped professionals in the game of sports betting, we know how to make the BOOKIE beg the odds.... We do the picking and selection, you do the staking and the winning. With us it's a WIN WIN situation.

I already said I came to redeem and revitalize punters from absolute failure, poverty and tears to millionaires. This, of course, is not a one day task, this is why my 2 sure daily odds that has been reviewed and anointed is the WAY. 50+ members cannot be wrong and only you right, join the winning team and start smiling to the bank daily.

How to join us? It's a chicken feed of N1000 for two weeks flat via Bank payment or N1500 via Recharge Cards. Call us now to be a VIP member.

BBM - 75C89751
Email - Subscribe4tips@gmail.com
Number - 081 - 072 - 891 - 24
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:
It is crystal clear that Christmas is coming and bookies are ripping gamblers, stakers and bettors apart but not INVESTORS. We are a team of heavily and solidly equipped professionals in the game of sports betting, we know how to make the BOOKIE beg the odds.... We do the picking and selection, you do the staking and the winning. With us it's a WIN WIN situation.

I already said I came to redeem and revitalize punters from absolute failure, poverty and tears to millionaires. This, of course, is not a one day task, this is why my 2 sure daily odds that has been reviewed and anointed is the WAY. 50+ members cannot be wrong and only you right, join the winning team and start smiling to the bank daily.

How to join us? It's a chicken feed of N1000 for two weeks flat via Bank payment or N1500 via Recharge Cards. Call us now to be a VIP member.

BBM - 75C89751
i don hear
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by EpicNigerian(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:

BBM - 75C89751
@Ratandbot.....u be correct guy.

I'm feeling lucky already being a member of the elite VIP group. Wishing everybody in the group more GREENS.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Infamous(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Story for Oluwa
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
EpicNigerian:

@Ratandbot.....u be correct guy.

I'm feeling lucky already being a member of the elite VIP group. Wishing everybody in the group more GREENS.

Check your mailbox. Picks has been sent to all two minutes ago. Stake moderately! NEPAdey cast me here...
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by EpicNigerian(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:

Check your mailbox. Picks has been sent to all two minutes ago. Stake moderately! NEPAdey cast me here...
Oga boss,u too much.Thnks.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
RatandBot:

oga ratandbot, abeg no complain about nepa again. u be chairman nah
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Soccer:

Guatemala
1. CD Suchitepequez Vs Penarol La Mesilla
Bet: Over 1.5 full-time @1.30

Egypt
2. AL Ragaa Vs Al-Zamalek
Bet: Under 3.5 goals @ 1.20

Morocco
3. RCA Raja Casablanca Atlhletic Vs MAS Maghrib A Fes
Bet: Home team to win @ 1.50

Good luck.....
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Number 3 is a banker, you can bet separate with good cash to recover all losses.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Christaks(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2014
RatandBot:
Soccer:

Guatemala
1. CD Suchitepequez Vs Penarol La Mesilla
Bet: Over 1.5 full-time @1.30

Egypt
2. AL Ragaa Vs Al-Zamalek
Bet: Under 3.5 goals @ 1.20

Morocco
3. RCA Raja Casablanca Atlhletic Vs MAS Maghrib A Fes
Bet: Home team to win @ 1.50

Good luck.....
All casted.....
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Ulrich01(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
RatandBot:
Number 3 is a banker, you can bet separate with good cash to recover all losses.

Guy nawa oo. Hw you go dey do buisness and switch off your phone
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by EpicNigerian(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Ulrich01:

Guy nawa oo. Hw you go dey do buisness and switch off your phone
Me sef I tire o
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Ulrich01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don try ur number since morning and we agree today oo. Na switch off since morning
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
RatandBot:
oga ratandbot, people r complaining about ur number being switched off. i used blackberry as well & thats why i undastand d problem with ur line. get urself a small phone with good battery so that you will always be online. gud luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 / Customs Generated N898bn As Revenue In 2016 / Oando PLC Acquires Nigerian Agip Oil Company For $783 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.