Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] (1711 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Has Wizkid Joined Gay Association in Naija?(see Photo) / Omg! What Has Wizkid Got To Do With This [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by dotman112: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by briantext(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Who is wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by sheylex97: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
the more rich he become the more boring his songs become undecidedthe more rich he become the more boring his songs become
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by WIZGUY69(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
which fuccking wealth is that?
how much is he worth?
the kid himself. lemme buy him
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by naijaboiy: 1:56am On Nov 04, 2014
WIZGUY69:
undecided
which fuccking wealth is that?
how much is he worth?
the kid himself. lemme buy him
are you not his elder brother? grin

Your moniker says so lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by stripez(f): 4:30am On Nov 04, 2014
I'm looking at $1 bills
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by Awho(m): 4:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Hey guys please stop bitching that dude he's rich and thats the fact. So wether you like him or not that aint going to reduce the size of his pocket. To your question i think it's a Yes for me though am not his fan

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by Awho(m): 4:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Hey guys please stop bitching that dude he's rich and thats it. So wether you like him or not that aint going to reduce the size of his pocket. To your question i think it's a Yes for me though am not his fan
Re: Question Of The Day! Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth?? [photos] by valicious1(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
from the last pic you can see that the attention of the spectators is totally drifted away from him. They don't even notice his presence rather they are occupied with a more interesting personality. Wizkid is losing it

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rihanna's Outfit (you Will Never Own Me) / Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done / Oboiye, Im Seeing Things ;) .nicki Minaj Passes Through Airport In See-through L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.