Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model (47600 Views)

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / From VERY DRY Grass To Grace! Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by kellyJames5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
gift01:
NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE
......Unless you are admiring their shoe.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
stonemind:
and she claims she's 33 yrs old m sure that must be her football age
At 1998 she old like dat. E be like say she don cross 40 now and if so she still set for her age.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by iamboody(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Billyonaire:
Why is she posting all these ? There is nothing extra-ordinary about her even till this second. People should stop living their lives on people's distraction. No one really cares until you care about others. Your cars, your house, your money...are your business. My cars, my mansions, my money, are also my business, and I do not see the need to put them out there.

Learn from nature. Diamond and Gold, Silver and Bronze, Petroleum Oil and Gas, are nature's assets and treasures, and they are hidden beneath the earth.

Which kind beef be this? Blame your frustration on Government and not linda joor.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Never say never until you find the one that works

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
iamboody:

Which kind beef be this? Blame your frustration on Government and not linda joor.
My friend, How do you beef someone you are more than a million times wealthier than ? Your accusation doesnt just make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by xtianh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Really nice photo story. tells alot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by oyeludef(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Linda is a rare combination of beauty nd brain nd dat reminds me of nabsprada. Vote nabsprada for miss nairaland, nabsprada=beauty+brain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by stonemind(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
1stCitizen:

At 1998 she old like dat. E be like say she don cross 40 now and if so she still set for her age.

me self want claim 11 yrs old jooo....
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by valencia25(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,
please let us help this woman, she has lost her womb already and she have a 2 year old boy to care for... please for the love of God, let us help her... She's battling for her life.

I have created a thread here if you need info https://www.nairaland.com/1980111/please-mother-2-year-old-boy-maureen
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by shogat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
that was not struggling juo...she made it in modeling too

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Surplus90:
For Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Abuja
2000. I'm 3rd from the left

Are you Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
zicoraads:
Days of humble beginnings. This is what the youth of this country are failing to grasp. Some of these celebrities actually paid their dues. There is no shortcut to success. You have to work for it.

The problem is to remain humble after the fame and money has come , that can not be said of our celebrities who forget where they came from and treat the common man like filth forgetting they were once like that

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by sukkot: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
who lied to her and told her she had modelling pedigree ? lwtmb
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by scobaba: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
bigtt76:
So Denrele madness no bi today e start shaaaa tongue Thank God e never enter market since that time grin

derenle madness start since childhood days on the Children tv show kidi vision 101.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by simplyOJ(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
We all have stories to tell. Good to know she is doing so well now. Some of those pictures are there to remind us where we are all coming from. Some where born with silver spoon while others with kpako spoon that was turned Gold by God's help, hard-work and determination. Ride on sis!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
lmao!! epic surulere!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by donbenie(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Billyonaire:
My friend, How do you beef someone you are more than a million times wealthier than ? Your accusation doesnt just make sense.
You may be a million times richer than her as you claimed but nobody knows you..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by kilokeys(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Surplus90:
With one of my best friends, Denrele Edun. Unilag
him craze just dey start..
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Isiterere(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
gift01:
NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE
except you want to kiss a dwarf girlfriend

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wao ....and no cure since that time? shocked

scobaba:

derenle madness start since childhood days on the Children tv show kidi vision 101.
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Edohson(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Linda ikeji no b today person at all lolz
She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Surplus90:
My 21st birthday. 2face is standing right behind
top Nollywood actor Emeka Enyiocha. Faze is
standing beside Jazzman at the extreme left.
Sound Sultan, Lexxy Doo and LD Extra large are
also in the pix

Which year?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
/
Good hustle.

Beauty and the Brain in one.

What separates her from others is that she made good use of her money to pursue her ambition.

Many other ladies usually spend their money on mundane materials that add no values to their lives.

And when I say "her money" no one should start reading meaning into it.

/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
when she go marry
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by clubone05: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
He don tay wey this babe dey hustle oo...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by delishpot: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Surplus90:
With one of my best friends, Denrele Edun. Unilag

E don teyyy eey denrele start him skon o. Kai.
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by UrbanMystique: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
MadCow1:
The Hussle is realer than you Think...

Please help a Nairaland Model..

Vote TemiGracie for Miss Nairaland 2014..

mehhh... she is ugly
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by iamboody(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Billyonaire:

Ogbeni your username even suggested further how poor you really are. Just be deceiving yourself there.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by adainternet14: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just keep pushing jare, cos it pays! Meanwhile if u have a great and lucrative idea and u want to develop an android app. Just call Joseph on 0813 474 4102. We can help bring you dreams to reality.
Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
She has modelled for top brands and designers, I won't call that struggling model. She was smart enough to know that a model's career hardly goes beyond 30yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
who pays you to campaign for girls that you only know online...

MadCow1:
The Hussle is realer than you Think...

Please help a Nairaland Model..

Vote TemiGracie for Miss Nairaland 2014..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model by Brush1: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
donbenie:
You may be a million times richer than her as you claimed but nobody knows you..

Learn to mind your business,take this as an advice from an unknown friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.