Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92269 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chai! This lady nawa ooo. Abeg to all haters who keeps asking y linda isn't married, go and hulk the transformer in banana island.

Laura Ikeji, Linda's younger sister shared more of the photos of her Banana Island mansion and wrote:

''No, it's not a block of flats, no it's not rented, @officiallindaikeji bought this banana island mansion with her sweat. Can somebody tell her to allow me post more pics, choi. Hehe. #glasshouse #whitehouse #bananaisland''

''She'll literally kill me for putting up this pix but what tha hell, a bloody Instagram celeb Jor, she can't do noin. View of the new neighborhood. Hey Adenuga!!! banana island is bae''

''Who wants to see @officiallindaikeji walk in closet Pls help ask her to give me the permission to show u guys. It's sick. The swimming pool is sicker, I am sickest. Hehehe. #bananaisland #mostexclusiveneighbourhoodin9ja''

https://instagram.com/p/85Og2YsfaE/?taken-by=lauraikeji

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by onosprince(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fvck poverty

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by farano(f): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is really exciting smiley.. May happiness n love move in with her.

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dumb design.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Laitesmart(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
There is more yo blogging than meet the eyes

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
brother s£un, tonto dike was snatched from you because you didn't make any move. Are you just gonna keep waiting till someone else snatch this one too?undecided

257 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by ITbomb(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is she married?

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP how does one "hulk" a transformer? grin

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by SosaMontana(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.
charix:
Dumb design.

Are u an architect?
Do you know the criteria for judging design?
My brother ask yourself

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by mekzyjoe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ma niggga shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
SosaMontana:

Are u an architect?
Do you know the criteria for judging design?
My brother ask yourself
Anybody with two eyes and a brain would know the design can look better.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Kingblingz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Linda my new neighbour welcome to my hood!

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by killercute16(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by feminineA: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope she bought it not rent it

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tollytexy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
I no know say money dey this aproko business o.. Make I quick open blog too maybe I fit buy mansion for mango island grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by bigv(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Finally we won't be seeing black gates again. lipsrsealed

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians have slow mentality.

If someone buys hummer jeep, they think him/her is rich and the next thing he will be kidnapped.

My own house is 3 times better than this but I'm poor as fuccck, that's what we call mortgage in America, You can be broke as hell and still buy a Ferrari

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Richie0974: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Elzends(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Okkkkkk

Until she marry shaa
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Lincoln275(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
God come and answer my own prayer too

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Sijo01(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm, this babe is BIG.

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by iyobs7(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
This one pass only blogging ooo cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
She should go and marry...

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by DJBIGGY(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

Lmao u sha must talk... Trash!

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Caliph69: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Noted. The house come look like something weh mo get stamina.
By the way, where is the banana about the Island?

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by deebrain(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

SIR, DO THE HONORS

WITH A THICK ROPE IN YOUR ROOM.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by drnairalov: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
cngrats...anyways I am on my own hustle..this doesnt really move me cos I know where I am goin

my mother and father worked too hard for me not to be Great...

shoutout to the real legal hustlers out there!!!

LINDA IKEJI IS A CLASSIC CASE POINT OF WHY IS BETTER TO SPREAD RUMMOURS THAN to SPREAD YOUR LEGs

lol some peeps like atmmachine really think say sheun get money pass this gurl...whatever weed u smoking I need some of that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
imas:
OP how does one "hulk" a transformer? grin
Buuhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much"