Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan (38540 Views)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Receive All Your Whatsapp Messages On Your Phone, No Matter The SIM On It, How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by nickvanilla(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2014
For those who use android phones,ocassionally you'll be faced with msgs telling you that your whatsapp has expired.well if you don't have enough mb to re-install,simply backdate your phone I.e take your date a few months back and continue whatsapping.hope this helps.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Dlasdon(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:
For those who use android phones,ocassionally you'll be faced with msgs telling you that your whatsapp has expired.well if you don't have enough mb to re-install,simply backdate your phone I.e take your date a few months back and continue whatsapping.hope this helps.
Outstanding!!!! Thanksgiving bro

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2014
does it work?,it happens to me every two or three months

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by nickvanilla(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yeah it does work.if for instance ur whatsapp expires today,simply take ur phone date back to let's say 10th of october.as simple as that

*modified* for those shouting it's just $1. My post is only to help one in an emergency situation.when you need to use the app and do not have enough mb to re-install AT THE MOMENT!.any intelligent person will understand that back-dating your phone will not be useful in the long run.Thanks for understanding.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Mustay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
$1 = #165

Kill not a service you enjoy for such amount!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by PROCTOR: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Speak.......english
kiss........french
dress.....italian
drive......german
spend....arab
party....caribean
think.........NIGERIA

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by swhiss: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:
yea!, I've been doing this for some time now and it does work for me, but downloading a latest version or collecting from someone is better as it saves u the unnecessary stress of always altering ur date before u can browse using opera, Cuz the browser won't function if your phone ain't updated.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by stonemind(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by QMark: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
so whatsapp get lifespan

2 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by johnshagb(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Naija and freebies

I wan go piss....

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by IAMGEJ(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice share... But I think upgrading is part of life.. So it's cool.

Thanks anyway grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Blackchampion(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wowwww! gud piece
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Betboss(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:

nice
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by snika: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please, what is whatsapp? Is it a food in Nigeria? I schooled in France embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mustay:
$1 = #165

Kill not a service you enjoy for such amount!

he did not mean making whatsapp free for life, he is talking about the app itself expiring when an update is available

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by youngice(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
nickvanilla:
so I should backdate my phone just to whatsapp, when I receive messages they will be from the future, will now be calculating just to check date

Lol I'm a hypocrite sha
I back date to play candy crush

9 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by politricks: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
My mother told me not to take what does not belong to me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Akbee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
i hope it works!
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
snika:
Please, what is whatsapp? Is it a food in Nigeria? I schooled in France :/

Yea its food ,u get to eat it with Bole and palmoil

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Kellygold(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
snika:
Please, what is whatsapp? Is it a food in Nigeria? I schooled in France :/

You must be kidding me.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by ziego(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hey I need whatsapp plus on my Tecno R7 Any help?
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by cheezkid(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
known this trick for a long time.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by olola4(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Days wat I also do but wen ever u want to browse using our opera or any oda browser,it won't work if u don't update d tym and whatsapp will disconnect immediately u do DAT.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Suntemi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Am I the only one that noticed the title is different from the contents.

And aside that, while this trick sounds very cool, it's just not worth the stress unless your phone is used solely for whatsapp. You will not be able to keep accurate records of conversations, SMS etc.

11 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by olola4(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dats wat I also do but wen ever u want to browse using ur opera or any oda browser,it won't work if u don't update d tym and whatsapp will disconnect immediately u do DAT.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by rioemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
since wen na.....Have been doing this for long.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Niaja and free stuff..its just a f u cking dollar angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by sammieguze(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Excuse me.... Did you read the post at all?

ikp4succes:
Niaja and free stuff..its just a f u cking dollar angry angry
mikeujoel:

I tire ooooooooo! Nigerians must always look for ways to circumvent things. How much is $1 sef! angry
nikpet2:
chaii.. see corruption shocked shocked 1$ is too much for the service you enjoy? angry
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by kurt09(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
There is no free food even in freetown.
Re: How To Expand Your Whatsapp Lifespan by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
For God's sake, it's just a dollar. Just N160/year.

Chai. Nigerians. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.