Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? (3985 Views)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) / Is Soccerinvestment.com Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by eye2sabi(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2014
goodday my fellow nairalanders,

i was surfing the net last night and came across this investment website; swfinvesteguide.com. they claim that if you invest with them, you will be getting 1% of your total investment daily which will sum up to 30% monthly.

well i looked up the domain name on whois.com and they actually came out clean but i still don't trust them that is why i came here to ask for the help of all you, please you can do more research on them and post your results here to help we that know very little about these investment business.
i can't really type all the details now but we can lookup the site and do more investigation on them.

i will really appreciate any contribution made here. God bless
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by eye2sabi(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
guys make una no just dey view pass na!!!!!!!!!!! somebody say something abeg
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by eye2sabi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
never mind people.... got what i want already tnx 4 viewing and being of help.
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by eye2sabi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
in case you care to know its a SCAM SITE
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by tunday4real(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
I was in your shoe some months back. run for your life when next you see that site.go to scamreview.com
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by OLASANJO: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dont mind the site is 1st class online scam i have all the evidence of there documents which is fake 08068893883 thanks
Re: Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? by Adeapex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls what about 'Boonybuy network investment' ?

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / 10 Nigerian Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For In 2012 / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.