Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is Soccerinvestment.com Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Soccerinvestment.com Real (1725 Views)

Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) / Swfinvestguide.com; Real Or Scam???? / Forex: Is The 100% Deposit Bonus By Figbonus.com Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by okeniyi(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2012
i have been checking this website called www.soccerinvestment.com for close to six month and i have this feeling that it is a scam which might be right or wrong.i wou
ld like to know if anybody has done business with them to confirm their authentic
ity.waiting for your replies
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by seyemon(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2012
The offer seems good ....someone who has done business with them should pls let us knw
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by okeniyi(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2012
still waiting for replies oh!
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by daedin: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
dis site is own by a nigerian, is only few months old, i cant say it is fake or real, but you will be taking a risk by investing with them. so the choice is yours.
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by imsupertips: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Its an arbitrage site. Its all sports betting. You can do it to have fun and not to invest.
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by barikay: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
The owner of that site obviously do not knw how arbs work. No arbs will give you 10% they are palpable errors. The bookmakers will cancel those bet and u loss all
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by okeniyi(m): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2012
@barikay, do u know well about arbitrage sport betting, pls i want to really know about it,help me out.
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by barikay: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2012
okeniyi: @barikay, do u know well about arbitrage sport betting, pls i want to really know about it,help me out.
google the word 'arbitrage football'
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2012
arbitrage football can only work with huge capital investment on soccer..apart frm that,arbitrage football is rubbish
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by everton1: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
barikay: The owner of that site obviously do not knw how arbs work. No arbs will give you 10% they are palpable errors. The bookmakers will cancel those bet and u loss all

I am an investor with soccerinvestment.com. They are reputable and have being paying me weekly for over 3 months now. When I saw your the above quoted post on palpable errors, I asked the management of soccerinvestment and they explained to me. Palpable errors exist for single a bookmaker. Palpable errors does not exist with multiple bookmakers. The odds offered by bookmakers is like prices of of goods in the market. Bookmakers are always competing for customers and they do so by offering first deposit bonus, reload bonus, referral commission, better odds etc. These bookmakers are trying to give the best odds to attract customers to place bets with them. This leads to difference in odds listed on a particular match from different bookmakers. This is what brings about profitable arbitrage bets. Soccerinvestment.com explained to me that they do not place arbitrage bets for a particular match with a single bookmaker. They do so with multiple bookmakers. Bookmakers are always competing with each other. Therefore, one bookmaker will not go around collecting odds from all other bookmakers. Bookmakers mind their own business.

I hope you all understand now. Visit soccerinvestment.com and start making money with peace of mind.
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by patsucess: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2012
everton1 you think you are smart,your real name Danial Erhabor,keep running but you can't hide,the Police had been informed and they have placed you wanted for fraud,we on our own had tabled your matter and your case has been concluded,we have your picture now,we also know where you are and what you are doing now,don't worry keep living and enjoying our money but i assured you a live bullet will hit your chest one of this days as long as our money is with you.

Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by mrkels(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2012
[size=15pt]Una nor know say na scam before, I keep saying it, their company address is in my village where my grandfather has a house, light nor even dey the area ,how can a company that can give you returns operate from there, please folks use your heads, they are a real scam, google them you would see the site is less than 7 months old. E go be one stupid benin boy operating it, if you put your money there, you are on your own!!! A word is enough for the wise. Everton1 is definately the owner of the site. Keep scamming, they ll catch you somedaym
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
See the scam details below, if you like give them your money after this, na you know.mtcheeew

omain Name: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM
Registrar: CLOUD GROUP LIMITED
Whois Server: whois.hostingservicesinc.net
Referral URL: http://www.resell.biz
Name Server: NS7.TAPRAP.NET
Name Server: NS8.TAPRAP.NET
Updated Date: 01-mar-2012
Creation Date: 23-feb-2012
Expiration Date: 23-feb-2013

(Imagine a six months old scammer site)
Domain Name: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM      

Registrant:                       
     Soccer Investment Technologies Ltd
    Soccer Investment Technologies Ltd(@gmail.com)
    77 Ogiemwenken Street
    Benin
    Edo,23452
    NG
    Tel. +234.07044426597
My grandfather has a house in this area and its a village,even me I don't go there cos I dey fear the place, then you expect a business to run there?
Useless people spoiling the bini culture.
[/size]
Re: Is Soccerinvestment.com Real by mrkels(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2012
Everton1 don use una money buy car o grin grin grin
Cheap scammer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Scam: Chikason Obi A.K.A Chibuzor Eze / Luxury & affordable Fitted Kitchens / What Can I Buy With N2 Million From Germany To Sell In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.