Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

'all I Need Is Your Money' - Eva Alordiah Writes On Her Encounter With Aristo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'all I Need Is Your Money' - Eva Alordiah Writes On Her Encounter With Aristo (724 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'all I Need Is Your Money' - Eva Alordiah Writes On Her Encounter With Aristo by amakaikeng(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Rapper Eva Alordiah in this very interesting and well written piece shares the encounter of a young girl and an older married man popularly called aristo in this clime.

"I sat down in the only chair in the office and waited. The clock on the table told me the time was 2:35pm and I thanked it in my mind for the info. Thankful not because I was glad to know the time, but because it meant I was at least half an hour early for this meeting.
Now if only he would come in, make the exchange of pleasantries as short as possible and tell me I was going to get the money I had come for without wasting my time.

But I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. At least not after his last message to me included a quick referral to my 'voluptuous bouncy breasts' as he had described them.

I bowed my head to stare at the bulge of my breasts through my white silk blouse. They seemed to appear fuller today, as is always the case three days prior to the onset of my monthly friend.
The thought of that made me cringe. The pain that came with the pleasure of having bigger breasts for six days was unbearable.

I heard the door creak open and looked up to find his secretary poke her head through.
"He'd be done with his meeting in about ten minutes, please be patient"
Continue, it is getting more interesting... http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/all-i-need-is-your-money-eva-alordiah.html

Re: 'all I Need Is Your Money' - Eva Alordiah Writes On Her Encounter With Aristo by osamaBUSH(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Damn! I luv me sum EVA wink

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Finally Round Up His Director Diploma Course From USA / Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled / Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.