Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Where Is Mynd44? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Mynd44? (955 Views)

Commonsensical Request To Seun And Mynd44 / Mynd44, Do These Words Mean Anything To YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Is Mynd44? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just noticed we have only 1 mod here.

Is sanity returning to Seun?
Re: Where Is Mynd44? by Ajibam: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
I learnt he resigned as a mod and a supermod, maybe he was threatened grin grin
He has not even came online since Oct 29...
Re: Where Is Mynd44? by menix(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
He travelled home for this their 'Agu npipi onu' masqerade.
And its a haram browsing infront of their ancesstors..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mynd44? by AnodaIT(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Make him no go anyway yet o, cos my work on top him head still dey pending, I never gather the required materials finish
Re: Where Is Mynd44? by honourhim: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Just noticed we have only 1 mod here.

Is sanity returning to Seun?

Will sanity ever return to Seun with the way he has been going? I hope that Mindy44 doesnt run away because he was part of the problem here. I wonder how Seun's head reason. You allow one Mod to push you into an action that will cause you to lose a good number of your customers? Too bad. And when the place starts going down the same Mod will resign and join the customers to desert your site leaving you at the mercy of the clumsy traffic.
Re: Where Is Mynd44? by Ajibam: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
honourhim:

Will sanity ever return to Seun with the way he has been going? I hope that Mindy44 doesnt run away because he was part of the problem here. I wonder how Seun's head reason. You allow one Mod to push you into an action that will cause you to lose a good number of your customers? Too bad. And when the place starts going down the same Mod will resign and join the customers to desert your site leaving you at the mercy of the clumsy traffic.
He has been trying to spice the section up.. He is creating thread all over the section!
grin grin
Re: Where Is Mynd44? by Seun(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
He did something tantamount to resignation and got removed as a result. We believe he deliberately did it because he was tired of the work.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1)

The Purpose Of Jesus’ Mission On Earth / Wow Its 2015,come In And Say Thank U JESUS For Allown Me 2 C Today / Message Of The DAY April 5th 2015 (dr Paul Enenche)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.