Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Credible Is Auction Export - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Credible Is Auction Export (1257 Views)

Is Auction Export Real? / Auction Export / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Credible Is Auction Export by Demmyij(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
I want to find out from the house how credible is Auction export car company. I want to bid a car online and I must pay into their account before I can bid so am kind of scared because i dont know if it is a genuine site or not. Do you or anyone you know has bought car from that site before? The also claimed they can ship it to Nigeria for me. Can this be all true? Please i need your advise
Re: How Credible Is Auction Export by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
A friend got a 2012 E550 from them. You can contact Export1 here he would help you to place your order.
Re: How Credible Is Auction Export by AutosBay(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ cne010 I totally agree with you its better you contact them via this forum.
Re: How Credible Is Auction Export by Export1: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Demmyij:
I want to find out from the house how credible is Auction export car company. I want to bid a car online and I must pay into their account before I can bid so am kind of scared because i dont know if it is a genuine site or not. Do you or anyone you know has bought car from that site before? The also claimed they can ship it to Nigeria for me. Can this be all true? Please i need your advise

Hello,

If you want to buy car from Auction Export, you need register first. If you want to take part in bidding or use buy now option, you need to place deposit. Minimum deposit is $400 or 10% of bid or buy now amount. Deposit will be included to the full payment for the car.

Also Auction Export can arrange whole transportation process to Lagos port. We have a lot of clients from Nigeria, and our official re-seller dealers. You can find their contacts on web site in Contact us section.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix My Cracked Screen On My Car / Car AC Damaged After Recharging, Blowing HOT / The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.