Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu (4279 Views)

Nollywood Stars, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Oc Ukeje And Others At AFRIFF 2015 / All The Photos From The Union Of Nollywood Actor, OC Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu / First Photos From Actor, OC Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by AmicableEd: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
OC will exchange the marital vows to the admiration of all and sundry in Lagos, this Saturday.
The private wedding will hold at the Youth church hall, Hoares Mem. Methodist Cathedral, 321 Herbert Macaulay st, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos, while the reception follows at The Incubator, 7/8 Yusuf Abiodun way, City of David Road, VI, Lagos.
The colors chosen for the D-day include Red & Grey-groom, Coral & Silver-Bride.
Confirming the report, OC sent out a message saying "Ibukun & I are gettin married. Pls come celebrate with us. We appreciate your prayers & hope 2see you."
Their wedding photographer, Chyder has just released the pre-wedding photos of OC Ukeje and Ibukun, see more below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/11/we-officially-unveil-pre-wedding-photos.html

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by londoner: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oh wow, congrats to them. I'm so jealous though. I have had a major crush on O.C
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Reberry(f): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Flirtyfemi: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
i go love o
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
John legend
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by elobyobi: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai see fine couple. All those people that pursued evergreen123 from nairaland before I could succeed in toasting her, na God go judge una.

@Londoner, this could be us, but my beards r scanty

2 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by hatux: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
I love this guy#No homo... He's talented!
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lord when will my own be na? Beautiful couple; fine guy and decent lookin lady
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by pickabeau1: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
getafe:
Lord when will my own be na? Beautiful couple; fine guy and decent lookin lady

fine guy.....

decent lady? hmmmmmmm

somethings cooking grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

fine guy.....

decent lady? hmmmmmmm

somethings cooking grin grin grin grin
na you sabi
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by pickabeau1: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
beef grin grin
getafe:
na you sabi
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Profcamsey(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
If love this couple, oya like this post.

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by englishmart(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
I don't know them here at rushville

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by macklef(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Niccur is handsome, but that babe? Dosnt look like a dream babe to me.

Anyways, good heart is more precious than a fine face and modelicious body.

I guess she has the former.

Thumbs!
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
My crush, going, going, going, gone.!!!

#wipe tears#

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by vizboy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
see as the girl resemble my baby finish
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Igbo men marrying Yoruba women since the days of amalgamation of Nigeria.
Happy married life to them.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by fairygeh(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai,see fine boy shocked grin
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by rolled: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Now that OC Ukeje went for a girl like her
Pls ukeje stick to ur marital vows oh,not few years after wedding you start looking for a Kim kardashian,when you know its not possible
That's my own
Wish you a blissful marriage

1 Like

Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by PrettyEmy(f): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Anoda crush gone.. OK
All izz well
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by londoner: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2014
elobyobi:
Chai see fine couple. All those people that pursued evergreen123 from nairaland before I could succeed in toasting her, na God go judge una.

@Londoner, this could be us, but my beards r scanty

wink
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:
Niccur is handsome, but that babe? Dosnt look like a dream babe to me.

Anyways, good heart is more precious than a fine face and modelicious body.

I guess she has the former.

Thumbs!
My dear that's the real deal. Dudes will shag all the Nicky Minajs,Kimmy wannabes. But I tell you for real, when its time for d "till death do us part" They go for the wife material. This is a classic example. That Girl, from my playa's perspective is a Blessing to the Ukejes. Boy carry go you hammer there.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Faun(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Damn! Dassa ugly betch!
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Dopeyomi(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Na who them be
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by macklef(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

My dear that's the real deal. Dudes will shag all the Nicky Minajs,Kimmy wannabes. But I tell you for real, when its time for d "till death do us part" They go for the wife material. This is a classic example. That Girl, from my playa's perspective is a Blessing to the Ukejes. Boy carry go you hammer there.
Heheh. Ur head is there.
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2014
fairygeh:
Chai,see fine boy shocked grin

You don see me?
Re: See The Pre-wedding Photos Of Oc Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu by stinggy(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
Igbo men marrying Yoruba women since the days of amalgamation of Nigeria.
Happy married life to them.
grin grin
That's the way to go sist. Believe me, there's more fun in that thing called inter-tribal marriage cool smiley

All of una wey dey shout 'see fine boi', una nor go comot una eyes for anoda woman property?angry angry undecided

missbronze, this could be us but I keep my hairs low cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of My Twin Girls Says “nadia Buari” / Photos: K Michelle Feels On Joseline Hernandez Massive Bo*oty / “Shameful married woman” – Boma, Tega doing ‘stuff’ under duvet sparks online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.