Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? (6273 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
The answers in this don kill me die! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcgKVFd_0o

"I would reject her!" LOL - what would you do??
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol i will just tell her she needs deliverance..... While givn her dat annoyed eye....
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by drthiery(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Its a slap to my face...won't like it...but will improve on my performance
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Mr potent man
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Drthiery, thats a very sensible and deep matured comment.
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by drthiery(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
moca:
Drthiery, thats a very sensible and deep matured comment.
tanx Moca
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
LOL @bestestgirl - abi, dat guy in teh video had me ROTFLMAO
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Kanwulia: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
NAIJA men LOCAAAAAAL sha!!!!
Twa! embarassed

Many of dem have "PHOCK-DOLLS" at home o! grin

5 Likes

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2014
Abeg free the woman joor! So she is the one who doesn't like enjoyment abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by GboyegaD(m): 4:22am On Nov 05, 2014
It is a tough one and all I can do is talk to her about it. If I can do more to improve myself then i will otherwise, we work out a better solution to the issue at hand.
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by gidjah(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2014
NO! ! IT ONLY SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE FAILED IN YOUR BEDROOM DUTIES AS mr husband!

2 Likes

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by 2CatWoman: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Funny, see Mr potent man forming outrage yet he didn't have to ask what a vib.rat.or is. wink
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by SAMBARRY: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kanwulia:
NAIJA men LOCAAAAAAL sha!!!!
Twa! embarassed

Many of dem have "PHOCK-DOLLS" at home o! grin
serious bush meats indeed.ahannn.jeez
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let me just be looking like kim m

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
I couldn't finish the video .
Bush meats .

' burn the vibrator '
' warn her '

Are these slaves or wives.
Like seriously undecided
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
I couldn't finish the video .
Bush meats .

' burn the vibrator '
' warn her '

Are these slaves or wives.
Like seriously undecided

They even feel threatened by a piece of plastic. grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They even feel threatened by a piece of plastic. grin

My dear , how do they do it . Just mount on the woman, shag and leave? Like seriously.

No pre-intimacy. Na to carry wrapper up, do and leave .

Anyway, na dem sabi.

Even c0ck sef dey razzle hen before the do.

1 Like

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear , how do they do it . Just mount on the woman, shag and leave? Like seriously.

No pre-intimacy. Na to carry wrapper up, do and leave .

Anyway, na dem sabi.

Even c0ck sef dey razzle hen before the do.

Just because their wives use vi*brators does not mean that they are not happy with their performance.
Two completely different things.

Ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Just because their wives use vi*brators does not mean that they are not happy with their performance.
Two completely different things.

Ignorance.

So carefree , whisper in my ears .

[size=3pt]What's your own size[/size] grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

So carefree , whisper in my ears .

[size=3pt]What's your own size[/size] grin

[size=3pt]Same as yours.[/size] grin grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

[size=3pt]Same as yours.[/size] grin grin

[size=3pt]Does your own have nerves[/size] grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

[size=3pt]Does your own have nerves[/size] grin

[size=3pt]Is it a Japanese thing? Oya, send me a sample.[/size] grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

[size=3pt]Is it a Japanese thing? Oya, send me a sample.[/size] grin

Lol , I beat you then.

Oya take .

Let me go for confession.

I hope I'm still on topic grin

Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

Lol , I beat you then.

Oya take .

Let me go for confession.

I hope I'm still on topic grin

Chilli, please, this one is too pinkish. grin grin
It is not even Japanese style. grin

[size=3pt]Is it battery run? I need vib*ration not penetration.
Nothing can replace Oga. Only Oga enters.[/size] grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Chilli, please, this one is too pinkish. grin grin
It is not even Japanese style. grin

[size=3pt]Is it battery run? I need vib*ration not penetration.
Nothing can replace Oga. Only Oga enters.[/size] grin

[size=3pt]Solar powered battery[/size] . grin

We are going green remember.

The vains vibrates too.
Use when oga goes for press conference grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

[size=3pt]Solar powered battery[/size] . grin

We are going green remember.

The vains vibrates too.
Use when oga goes for press conference grin

[size=3pt]Solar powered battery, in this part of the world and with a man who is a workaholic? You want me to suffer from mood swings? Abeg![/size] grin

I prefer something like this.

grin grin grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

[size=3pt]Solar powered battery, in this part of the world and with a man who is a workaholic? You want me to suffer from mood swings? Abeg![/size] grin

I prefer something like this.

grin grin grin

[size=3pt]Nna menh, this one is like 16inches.[/size]

Carefree !!!! grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

[size=3pt]Nna menh, this one is like 16inches.[/size]

Carefree !!!! grin

[size=3pt]It's for stimulation of the c......, it gives you a climax in less than two minutes. What do you want? (Now I understand why these men felt so threatened grin )
I can send you a Christmas gift, am not sure if it going to be on time. Japan is faaaaar away. But it will be there before the New Year.
I won't even make you send me your certificates.[/size] grin

Chilli. cheesy wink grin
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

[size=3pt]It's for stimulation of the c......, it gives you a climax in less than two minutes. What do you want? (Now I understand why these men felt so threatened grin )
I can send you a Christmas gift, am not sure if it going to be on time. Japan is faaaaar away. But it will be there before the New Year.
I won't even make you send me your certificates.[/size] grin
Chilli. cheesy wink grin

You like fast thing sha .
I like slow ones abeg .
Find another one that acts as back up P.
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

You like fast thing sha .
I like slow ones abeg .
Find another one that acts as back up P.

I am a busy woman. I only take my time for the real thang. wink
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am a busy woman. I only take my time for the real thang. wink

I'm sure you do.
Just keep it mosturized . wink
Re: Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

I'm sure you do.
Just keep it mosturized . wink

[size=3pt]Don't make me start talking about moisture.[/size] grin

You too. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? / Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.