Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke (5145 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts New Sexy Curves [PICS] / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RhbmllbGxhLU9rZWtlLTUuanBnfDYwMA==[/img]

It is unarguable that when it comes to the topic of big booties holders in the movie industry in Nigeria, one actress that has got all it to the envy of others is no other than Daniella Okeke. The voluptuous actress has caused stirs on social media, red carpet events and in movies with what she is blessed with.

Nigeriafilms.com met her at a recent event and we couldn't help but ask her how she manages to stay focused with different men staring at her ‘weapon of mass destruction’ as well as her secret beauty tips.

The sultry actress, who hails from Imo State, and also a Fine and Applied Arts graduate of Delta State University, revealed that she always looks sexy and cool and never shy about flaunting what her mama gave her.

"I'm not a shy person. I have to keep being cool and sexy. I take lots of water to stay in shape. I have also been quite busy lately, jumping from one set to another. But it hasn't in any way affected how I look," she told Nigeriafilms.com.

Speaking on what she has been doing lately, Daniella said, "I just released my new movie, ‘I Think He Loves Me', starring Brayan Okwara, Jim Iyke, O.C Ukeje and myself. The movie is already online. I hope to come up with more movie productions soon. It’s not easy to crossover from being an actress to a producer, but in all, it’s worth the stress."

Daniella starred in Desmond Elliot’s movie ‘Lagos Cougars’ and has acted in several other movies including ‘Show Me Heaven’, ‘Indecent Desire’, and ‘The Evangelist’.

However, it’s not her acting skills that has people buzzing but her sexy curves and behind.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2RhbmllbHdhdGNoMi5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

MORE ROMANTIC PHOTOS: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13059454-how-i-maintain-my-hips-sexy-curves-daniella-okeke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Awho(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mehn she's hot and classy buh i think my client is worth been in this league too chek her out @ the miss nairaland contest @ Rokiatu and vote for her and you'll be glad you did
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by tomiobj(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
We don't want to hear from okeke. We want to hear from toolz lipsrsealed
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by rattlesnake(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Women

Piss me off
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by ChubbyT(f): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
rattlesnake:
Women

Piss me off
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by StrongPenis: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mehn see that fine yansh shocked shocked .......... where is ny vaseline.

1 Like

Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
Mehn see that fine yansh shocked shocked .......... where is ny vaseline.
make we share now grin
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Kunbee: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2014
She try
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2014
There is this little something called..."THE LAW OF GRAVITY"...
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by amakufrancis(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2014
phrenoz:
There is this little something called..."THE LAW OF GRAVITY"...
How does THE LAW OF GRAVITY works on her hips?
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2014
She's hot and sexy sha! I am yet to watch any of her movies though.
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by dotna(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
On point.
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
How does THE LAW OF GRAVITY works on her hips?
..you will find out if u r still alive in d next 30-50 years...if u can't wait till then u can hook up with any woman datz 75 and abovecheesy have a wonderful day.
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by amakufrancis(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
phrenoz:
..you will find out if u r still alive in d next 30-50 years...if u can't wait till then u can hook up with any woman datz 75 and abovecheesy have a wonderful day.
lmao, this girl is so funny.lol. Now i get ya point,haha but y did you advice me to date a woman enough to be ya grandmum?
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
lmao, this girl is so funny.lol. Now i get ya point,haha but y did you advice me to date a woman enough to be ya grandmum?
...lol,u might enjoy the effects of gravity...and u might even thank me wen u r donetongue
Re: How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke by amakufrancis(m): 2:13am On Nov 06, 2014
phrenoz:
...lol,u might enjoy the effects of gravity...and u might even thank me wen u r donetongue
no oooo

(1) (Reply)

Inside M.I Abaga's Nmultimillion Garage / Toyin Aimaku Removes Photos Of Herself And Good Luck On Her Page. (pics) / Nollywood Actress, Uche Elendu Acquires N22million LEXUS GX460

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.