Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. (1270 Views)

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops / SHOCKING PHOTOS! Female Teacher Str!ps Down In Front Of Students For Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by sunquiyahki(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Where do u belong? 

1. THE GOOD LISTENERS: These ones dey listen an jot down notes well.. dey are always found in d front.

2. THE ON-LOOKERS: Dese one cannot be rilly classified as good-listeners.. cos dey just look at d lecturer, so confused.. weda d lecturer is speakin gibberish or mumbo jumbo dey just keep lookin. and dats how dey keep looking till exam finish..

3.THE PHOTOCOPYING TEAM: Oh my! dese pple knw demselves.. dey are always found saying "abeg i no get strent to write.. do make i photocopy". This set of pple can photocopy anytin on paper.dey dnt care dey just photocopy. If u no hol ursef well, dem go photocopy u join.

4.The "THIS MAN TOO FAST" clique: These students are damn slowww.. if d lecturer tries to fasten up note callin abit..dey just hands down and join d onlookers.

5.THE PERPETUAL LATECOMER: These are d pple who enjoy and derive pleasure comin to class afta lecture has started.. dey just like sneakin-in and I begin to wonder y d sneaking, didn't u pay skul fees? Abi no be u get d admission neh?.

6. THE SLEEPERS CONGLOMERATE: This group can sleep for Africa, they sleep without fear or favour, dey just find one nice spot to receive breeze and 30mins into d lecture, dey are off.

7. THE PEN BORROWERS: Weda dem be students abi dem be non-learning students I dnt just undastand.. dese pple can neva hav biro, dey keep borrowing till dia bag is full of biros.

8. THE ARGUEMENT LORDS: These group of pple are just lookin for how to start a controversy.. dey just love to argue.. funny thing is dah dey might not be intelligent according to book-wise ooo.. buh wen it comes to arguments u can neva win dem.. see talent.

9. THE QUESTIONNAIRES: Chei dese pple can ask useless questions ehh.. sometimes d lecturers get frustrated and feel like punching d student.. u can imagine sumbody asking "sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain?"

10. THE ABSENTEE STUDENT: Wah can I say.. these pple neva attend class buh dia names are always in d attendance and dey always write test.. ghost students.

11. THE NOISEMAKERS: These ones are different from d "argumentists" in dat.. d arguers hav points buh dese one jux make noise randomly and keeps disturbing d klass.

12. THE FASHIONISTS: All dey pray for is pple to look at dem and WOW.. Dey hav d latest dress in Vogue.. dey wear different cloths evryday.. and we wey dey repeat cloth go jux hang oneside..

13. THE FIGHTERS: Anyway all na work of the devil.

14. THE NO-TIME STUDENTS: These ones always hav sumtin to do sumwea.. dey jux want d lecture to finsih so dat dey can go shap shap.

15. THE ENGLISH CORRECTION OFFICERS: They may not be listening ooo.. buh wen d lecturer makes one single English error.. Gbam! Work don start bdat.

16. THE AMEBOS: Dia own na to observe anything wey dey happen and dem no dey keep dia mouth shut ( U no need tell me, I know that's where I belong  )

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
hahahaha!! I belong to numbers 3, 7 n 16 grin grin number 1 z so true lol u find them at front, me na back I dey stay grin near wall. so that I can do things without getting caught grin
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Louis055(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
To be Honest, I fall in d "good listeners" class......
Nice thread. I hope it makes FP.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Louis055(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hahahaha!! I belong to numbers 3, 7 n 16 grin grin number 1 z so true lol u find them at front, me na back I dey stay grin near wall. so that I can do things without getting caught grin
badt babe grin
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Louis055:
badt babe grin
lols
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by sunquiyahki(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Smiles...
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Varagous(f): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
U forgot those that walk in cliques, formin hotest babes/guys on campus
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by sunquiyahki(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Varagous:
U forgot those that walk in cliques, formin hotest babes/guys on campus
Mehn!!! You'r so on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by hatux: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
11.. That's me' I no dey keep shut. Only GOD knows why... Lol
Re: Types Of Students You'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom. by Fweshdude(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op. You forgot the one`s that will nearly use mouth odour dismantle your lungs. undecided undecided

Naa those one`s i dhey fear pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Flaunt My Body On Social Media – Flavour Opens Up / Red Meat Now Linked To Cancer / Vincent Kompany And Brother Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.