Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Support MI....buy His New Album "The Chairman" On Itunes Now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Support MI....buy His New Album "The Chairman" On Itunes Now! (402 Views)

A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support MI....buy His New Album "The Chairman" On Itunes Now! by bimbor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Without mincing words, MI has just resurfaced to lay an authoritative claim to the throne of the rap games. He is undoubtedly the best in the industry, his new album, "The Chairman" says so! Honestly I am not overexaggerating, this is the best album Naija has ever got. I mean this album is just so so badt! MI is just too best!! grin

I bought my copy over iTunes yesterday and I must tell you it's worth the buy! I been putting the songs on repeat since last night up till now, I can't even say which is my best track, all the songs are so on point. ,Meehn MI i respect sir, you are badder than the baddest of them all. All of us we be 'human being'.......and we dey feel ur swag cos u bad die! grin

My favourite tracks in no particular order:
Monkey
Wheel barrow
Human Being
The Middle
Bad Belle "You wan pick up all the girls, you be Hilux?, You wan test all the drugs, you be Dora?" cheesy
Shekpe "Anybody wan stress me Fimile!, DJ play me Reminisce, Ibile" cheesy

Please go grab your copy on Itunes now!!

Peace!
Re: Support MI....buy His New Album "The Chairman" On Itunes Now! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
.hmmm waiting for the torrent.. when we jammed at ABJ passport office he ws doing Chairman for me.. God don catch am. i know which sources to download from he ehehe eh.. meanwhile Chairman is too rich for support. I need his support and that his White Range Rover

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Collabos With Wyclef, Others To Release Latest Hit Single / New Music: Usher – Clueless / VIDEO: Jhybo – Baba Loke Ft. Orezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.