Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Hilarious Bank Exprience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Bank Exprience (758 Views)

My Hilarious Compilation / My Hilarious Picture Album / My Hilarious Sunday Exprience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hilarious Bank Exprience by Fabdedon(m): 12:44am On Nov 05, 2014
I was to deposit some money into my cousin's account...so i ran to the bank cos it already 4pm..
Hoping to pay in sharp sharp and bounce out..only to find a very long queue..i was even thiniking if diamond bank is dashing 2000 naira to every 1000naira you pay..
I picked up the teller nah..filled up and saw different categories of people...
...The ones who have booked space..and relaxing on the seat and gisting.
..The once looking for who will help them pay...
... The ones asking '' who is the last person here''

Hmm different thought came into my mind nah i decided to excute it nah...
I just went straight and joined the queue ...
The line was moving fine nah... Just 3 persons for my turn to reach nah..all those ladies that booked space started walking up towards my direction..(thats when i know Jonathan will win second tenure)...
ยค i kept asking my self..why i no ask for the last person...
... Why this ladies no tell me they get land there...
..watin i go do now...
.....Where the main thing happened....
They approached me nah.. You know i need to form small... And i like expressing my self freely..so i was using pigin nah so one babe think she can outshine me with Grammer nah...
I provoke..may show am say ah be Federal Government college student nah..
As we were exchanging words with grammer nah ...you know girls mouth are sharp and fast you cant win them in any argument...
.. It was asif the bank was quiet..i dont know how manage, just out of annoyance and too much pressure now....I Shouted....
''Is it because you are a ''Rady''..gbagam...it was asif every one in the bank formed a big circle with their eyes.. I felt asif i would just evaporate there.. Sha.. Such is life...
Share your own funny bank exprience....

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

. / Your One Stop Hilarious Shop / Types Of People You Meet In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.