Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Has Nairaland Ever Imperted In Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Nairaland Ever Imperted In Your Life? (568 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Nairaland Ever Imperted In Your Life? by mabeni(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Have u ever benefited from nairaland؟ it's a great site. I have learnt a lot. it's very clear
and helpful. Highly recommended.
grin
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Imperted In Your Life? by Zoola91(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2014
If TECNO fit ping first before NOKIA ---who told you that all your mates weh start work before you fit make am before you? If CIVIL DEFENSE fit carry gun first before ROAD SAFETY----who told u that its by how far? Na by how well joor !!.... If GARRI fit sell pass INDOMIE after all the adverts-----who told you that you must dress nude or indecently to attract men ? If Oga JONATHAN weh no get even common shoe before , but now he wears 3 different shoes per hour---who told you that you will continue being poor ?... over hope dey jareee. If 2face fit finally repent and marry Annie - who told you that your current boyfriend/ girlfriend no go marry you ...stick to him/her and don't be distracted by the competitor. If Judas fit sell his boss Jesus ------who told you that your best friend or lover no fit do worse than this?.....be careful! If them fit tie cow with rope upon all him size but must use chain to hold dog follow body, who be that wey dey tell you say you worth nothing? I know say me and you are gonna make it in life so keep believing in yourself like I have always bin saying for every man is made and allowed to thrive for a purpose. As we are about to end the year, May GOD open a new gate in your life. zoola91.......

2 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Imperted In Your Life? by mabeni(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Zoola91:
If TECNO fit ping first before NOKIA ---who told you that all your mates weh start work before you fit make am before you? If CIVIL DEFENSE fit carry gun first before ROAD SAFETY----who told u that its by how far? Na by how well joor !!.... If GARRI fit sell pass INDOMIE after all the adverts-----who told you that you must dress nude or indecently to attract men ? If Oga JONATHAN weh no get even common shoe before , but now he wears 3 different shoes per hour---who told you that you will continue being poor ?... over hope dey jareee. If 2face fit finally repent and marry Annie - who told you that your current boyfriend/ girlfriend no go marry you ...stick to him/her and don't be distracted by the competitor. If Judas fit sell his boss Jesus ------who told you that your best friend or lover no fit do worse than this?.....be careful! If them fit tie cow with rope upon all him size but must use chain to hold dog follow body, who be that wey dey tell you say you worth nothing? I know say me and you are gonna make it in life so keep believing in yourself like I have always bin saying for every man is made and allowed to thrive for a purpose. As we are about to end the year, May GOD open a new gate in your life. zoola91.......
thanks! Very educative.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Nonsense!(pic) / When You Mail The Mods, Do They Respond? / Boko Haram Executes Young Men Who Refused To Join Them (GRAPIC VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.